Reviews for i've lost myself, or most of me
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 6/23
I’ve read many takes on Annie’s character, but this has to be one of my favorites. She’s a little darker here (a lot of fics portray her as some completely pure girl who won by luck) but still so human and innocent, in a way. (idk if that made sense?) And the bit about her being smarter than people think; I liked that too.
Your writing style is simply lovely, with a really good flow. I like all the descriptions. I also liked the alternating Finnick/Annie perspective thing.
;A; at the ending. I knew it was coming but… still. Odesta never stops making me sad.
I only wish we could have seen more development of Finnick and Annie's relationship, but this was overall a really great fic.
- Irma
Caesar Palace's Review-a-Thon
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/21
Those Poor Lovers :(
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*hugs everyone and cries*
theredrobin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh, my heart. This actually hurt to read because the writing is so good (such pretty, poignant language) and where it's all heading is so tragic. You did a really great job showing how Finnick and Annie took care of each other.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my *gosh,* this is the best Finnick/Annie I've ever read. I absolutely adore it.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was a really really sweet take on Finnick's and Annie's relationship. I loved it! :D
Pie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I think when you use, waywayway and sososo and other stuff like that it's really tacky and sounds stupid
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i like this, a timeline of their love ;)
koalakoala chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Figured I should read this. :)

So I don't like Finnick and Annie as much as you do, but I still like them a lot, and this was just a lovely interpretation of what might've happened. I really like the way you write both of them; it's almost nice, in a way, that you didn't overdo the craziness on Annie's part. And gah, I adore both your last line and the lyric as the actual last line, the combination of them is great.

You misspelled Caesar (twice, the two times he was ever mentioned, so it couldn't have been a typo) and there were a few grammatical errors with the dialogue I couldn't help but notice. A few as in, like, two.

I have exactly no clue why you're not on my favorite authors list.
hcalypso42 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is story is amaziNg! So well written and unique and creative. I was on the verge of crying in the end. Thank you
monicamay chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
THis was such a beautiful interpretation of their story. Great job! I love it!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful :)
Whispi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aw, lovely! First good HG fic I've come across! Your writing style is lovely, and you captured the characters very well. I think Annie could have been a little, I dunno, madder, but overall it was lovely. :)

LoveLittleThings chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was beautiful. I'm crying, it was just that beautiful. I know I said this previously, but I love the lay out of your stories. Excellent job, once again.

(Judge for Best Non Traditional Pairing, Winter 2010 Hunger Games Fic Awards)
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I’m crying right now and I’m not even sure why. This was happy. Happy, and pretty, and wonderful. But I’m crying. And I think that’s a good thing, even though I don’t know why I’m doing it. This is such a perfect snapshot of them. I love it.

I especially loved the line, “He just ignores all the pain and smiles and waves and blows kisses to the crowd because he simply can't think of any other option he has.” It really explains Finnick well. Great, great job!