Reviews for It's hard to be a genius
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 6/9
That was adorable and amusing, I loved it and nice job
GirlforGod99 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I loved this. Being a computer geek, I get annoyed when my family asks me to show them how to do the easiest things on the computer.
MutantGirl95 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I can see why my sister, I Wish to Fly, loves your stories so much. They are awesome! _
Ang chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Aaaaaww...I hate when he cries...he's so cute tho _
Angel and not from the show chapter 1 . 3/24/2011 poor baby! :((
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Even geniuses need a break every once in a while. Nobody's perfect and Donny's great just the way he is! Raph and Mikey were pushing their luck as it was. Donny's right. He's a teenager too, and doesn't deserve to spend his life fixing things for his brothers and not having any fun. At least he has Leo there to understand his burdens and encourage him to let lose and be a kid and do what HE wants to do for a change. Leo's a good older brother.
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Yami Horus Drako Angelus chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Horus: awww! so cute! Hey fella! how are you? I'm Horus and I loved this story! ((it is REALY hard to be a genious)) and i ove donny. It is true! no body knows how much he suffer! 9n9 (((Not even afther the episode "SAME AS IT NEVER WAS"))

I loved it!
Yunuen chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
¡hola who!

lo bueno qe son cortos los caps asi leo rapido XD claro, con ayuda de google XD

qe bonito final y tan tierno XDDDDDD

se tiene qe ir a mis favoritos XDDDDD

no se por qe hay quienes dicen qe Leo es serio y aburrido TT ¡no es cierto! es serio cuando la situacion lo amerita pero él no es aburrido n.n

yo puedo imaginarlo de ayudante de Doni XD y con el mes qe tendran libre de tareas domesticas XD eso pudiera ser otro fic XD ¿que podrian crear Leo y Doni juntos?

me gustó mucho la parte en qe dicen 2 palabras japoneas n.n ¡yo tambien quiero poner palabras japonesas en mis fics!

qe bonito fic xD hasta me dieron ganas de subir todos los caps de mi fic ojo de gato para acabar con el terror y regresar a los fics lindos :3

a ver si otro dia leo el fic tuyo qe me falta

¡hasta pronto!

Yunuen chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
qe bueno qe lo Leo encontró a Doni n.n ser el mayor no es facil, y ser un genio tampoco, pero ojala y con esto, Rafa y Miguel pongan de su parte y no hacer tanto desaste n.n
Yunuen chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Leo es tan buen niño

Rafa y Miguel son los latosos XD pero al menos ya reconocieron qe se portaron mal

y pobre Doni, nadie lo comprende TT

el que sigue!
Yunuen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010

dices que estás bloqeada... ya escribiste 4 capitulos en un dia Oo si veo bien las fechas x)

yo aqui estoy haciendome un hueco para poder leer

pobre Doni TT todo mundo pidiendole qe le arregle algo TT y ni le dan tiempo de hacer sus cosas TT aunqe con Leo tengo mis dudas, ni lo dejo acabar la pregunta y zas! ¿si queria que le arreglara algo?

pues a ver qe hay en el cap qe sigue x)
Leradomi chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Hi there, really love the story but there are just a couple of things that possibly could make it a little better. meant with love and not a flame (I love Donny fics). Paragaphs, it makes it easier to read. Also draw things out more, it is a lot of dialog and I would like to hear more about Don's feelings (especially in a fic like this) or Leo's breath echoing in the sewer tunnels. tell me more about their surroundings draw me in more there is a lot more that can be told. Also one little minor thing where Leo does a *soft sob* after only looking for Donny for 5 minutes seems very out of character for Leo. He is stronger than that and it wasn't even an emergency type thing, it was Don blowing off steam. Other than I love a good Don story and you have one here so that is why I would like you to do more with it. Thanks!
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hehe - poor Donny. He IS overworked and under-appreciated, in my opinion. This was good (I have a Donatello bias - gotta love that techy geek )

I only suggest that you brush up on the grammar a little. There were typos, some punctuation errors, and a few misused words. If you're not careful, these things can collaborate to hurt your prose. Also, you shouldn't need to insert faces like 'T_T' or '' to express the emotions. Instead, use descriptive language to express their emotions. It's not only the mark of a skilled writer to do so, but is also conventionally correct and visually appealing. For example, instead of writing "'What happened Mikey ?'," you can write something like: Don sighed in exasperation, massaging his temples as he reluctantly met his younger brother's pleading blue eyes. "What happened, Mikey?" he grated out, with forced patience." See how that creates a more thorough visual image? Try to focus on your descriptions I find it helpful to picture the scene in my mind and write down what I would see if I were standing there and spectating.

Okay, sorry for the long review. I'm always eager to help people improve, and sometimes I can't stop myself when I start. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me D

Great story, and God Bless,