Reviews for The Accused
eureka twilighter chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Hi there,

Found your story this mornin' and I'm already caught up in it. I'm lookin' forward to where this is goin'. Poor Emmett, it seems he's always bein' ruled by his dick! He's my favorite Cullen, by the way!

So, I need MORE PLEASE, ASAP!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
maryhell chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
i have just found this story and think it's brilliant. Why have you not updated since october last year. Please continue it.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you still decide to up date :)
Burntcore chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Oh snap, its on now! I would hope that the atty would be legit but it IS Aro after all. Lol. Great chapter...I really feel for Edward, being caught in the middle like this. He had tob know that the Chief wouldb pull him off the case...he's too close to it. Just like Edward accused Aro of not being objective, Edward would have the same problem.
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
LOVE it! :) And I have learned by now never to ask the question in the title... simply because the answer is always YES!
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Glad to read this! The little bitty teasers certainly haven't done it justice. Great story!
andromida1964 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I think adding the lawyer was a great twist and conflict of interest. Edward's family is the sweetest vision of love. I know its going to be hard for him to miss out on so much time with that newborn baby of his.

Emmett is in an awful situation and pulling others down with him. It's nice that you allow him to be a real person and not just comic relief. He actually has a brain and apparently a body that can't be enough of a 'bad boy' at times.

Great Chapter, then again, I expect no less from you. You're an awesome writer.
shayna.lane chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
i hate that edward has to be away from his fam because em couldn't keep it in his pants... now his past is going to bite him in the ass. I feel so bad for rose, is she really not enough? Even if he turns out innocent I don't think they should be together can't wait for more
Clanmoran chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Just actually found this over at TWCS, and started it...FELL IN LOVE with the story. I LOVE mysteries and this is a great one!

Can't wait for the updates. Keep up the GREAT work!
MessyBar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I love how this story is going. Love the focus and tone.

So happy that you're continuing it.

Great work
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow, this is awesome. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm glad Edward and Bella are already together. I hope this doesn't jeopardize their relationship.
treymaine chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Interesting.. I saw this as a contest entry for the Picture says it all and found the story interesting. Glad to see that it is going to be continued.
andromida1964 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love the two sides of Edward in your story. The loving family man and the all business homicide detective. I will be looking for the next chapters to come in the future. I want to know what the out come will be for Emmett and if Rosalie will stand behind him knowing that he may have cheated on her. The door slamming behind Edward and Emmett screaming out as it shut was very dramatic.

Edward is a wonderful father and husband. I would love to read more about his family and of course, I want to know what they will have. I hope it's a boy. Great job, great story. Thanks for sharing it with us, Diane
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
yay i'm glad your continuing this story I love the story line and I like how this story starts off with b and in in love with a fam. I also like that the other man characters are the focal point to the story as well Emmett is always just the joker I like that he has a different role can't wait for more!