Reviews for Dramacon a la Matt
Lalana-chan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This is really great!
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hope u update soon. XD is a cool famfic
Deathray101 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
it was asome hope to see ch 7 soon. XD
EliseArainai chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thank you so much! It was funny hearing it from Matt's POV.
EliseArainai chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I am impressed! This sounds exactly like Matt! Excellent work, my friend. Excellent work!
Darkfairy120 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I loved this! You did a really good job with getting into Matt's character. :D

Can't wait to check out what you come up with next. :)
theregoesnash chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
so i guess i was hoping matt was actually a deeply hidden gushy romantic, but this is more realistic... thanks for writing and plzzz do the rest in his POV also!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
8D I loved it very much. I like that you wrote out the fight that so obviously happened between Sandra and Matt the night of the first day. I love how you got all the lines spot on, and how everyone's in character.

I loved EVERYTHING. And I'm glad I read it.
Marina StormFire chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Loved teh story! Is there a sequel that matches the other two books too in Matt's POV? If you do write the other two books in his point of view, I can't wait to read 'em!

L8rz!

Mari-Chan
waitwhatsthisfor chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
The hard work paid off and this chapter rocked. You really get matt's personality and I LOVE IT. you should write more fanfics!
Dannichigo chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Wonderful! Good job on the chapters. - It was really nice seeing someone go out of their way to get into Matt's head. - Hope you do the other two books! -
supermangageek23 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I know you completed this but i think you should write the rest of the story in matts point of view, i really like seeing the way he thinks.
supermangageek23 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
no no noooooooooooo, you cant leave it like that, i know what happens but still i want to read from matt's point of view. please please please, I'll give you a cookie :D pretty please more chapters!
supermangageek23 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
i absolutely loooove dramacon, and i love reading this from matt's point of view
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 5/21/2011