Reviews for The Difference Between Embraces
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OMG!How can you write a hugging scene so bloody amazingly?It was pure looove,i loved it till the end!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love Dean and Cas!This fic was CUTE!
Coja chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This story was just absolutely sweet! I love it!

I love the Sirius/Remus Pairing, they are my absolutely favourites and you just have so a wonderful writing style (does it make sense in english, in german it would call this, I hope you understand, what I mean ;) ).

What I try to say is that I love this story! Its sweet, not too emotional, but also not cold and I just love it :D
combeferring chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ohmygoodness, this was so sweet!

i just love it! :D
D4ylight chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was just adorable and cute and it made me really happy :D
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved it! Thank you for writing it! It was very good. Do I have too many sentences? Lol! There is anoter one! xD

Anywho, I loved it! It will be linked to my page!

Love you lots tator tot!

Lunaa (Maegan)
Cat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That... was SO CUTE! I was smiling and giggling throughout the whole thing :3
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
yaaaay, you're back *does that happy dance - well, would do if it wasn't 2 am and writing this while using the covers of my bed as a tent xD*

I loved it. so cuute~

and that last line...I laughed xD
MessrsAidingMischief chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I check my emails for the first time in ages and I get a lovely little email linking to this story. Definitely one of my favourite emails! I loved this story, the last line in particular was just sooo Sirius and whooooooo it's amazing!
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was just so sweet. I especially loved the part about the confrontation about Remus being a werewolf. You wrote it so beautifully and with such emotion!

Feel proud :)
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
thetruththeychosetoignore chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
hey this is awesome, well written, i think you should keep writing.

i just wanted to your structure was really good.
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 10/17/2010

*Blinks in surprise.*

This is - like - seriously the best writing you've ever posted on here. The story is short and mostly plotless, but the writing is FANTASTIC. There were minimal mistakes (you left off a period on the next to last sentence), and the wording flowed so well.

Despite the almost-not-there-ness of the whole thing, I quite enjoyed it. It was cute, it was innocent, and it was simply adorable. *Highfive!*

~ J.B.
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I am happy dancing over here! So glad you're back. I really liked this one, too. Mostly I'm a sap for hugging stories so this was no exception. Loved it, and looking forward to more ;]