Reviews for Adaptation
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 2/13
I really really love it. It's short but it really made me shiver. It was... intense, horrible. I love it.
Thank you so much for it !
kimi-ebi
ficreader chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I think tenma was too influenced by his culture if he didn't grow up in a family who is devoted to medicine I highly doubt he would intend to become a doctor in the first place. he would just stay honest and faithful toward the work he will be doing because it's in his nature but on the nurture side, the nearly stoic part of his personality he has shown while chasing johan around europe and his rare will to endure everything and everyone with boldness remind me a bit of kamikaze's ideals ,we all know that the japanese culture glorifies the fact of staying strong in front of the enemy, and kenzo ,even with his independant mind is no exception to the rest of the japanese popuation , in the rainy night he felt insanely afraid while staring into johann's percing eyes but he fought it and he didn't break down like most of johann's victims did ,the doctor may be a free thinker , he unconsciously inscribed in his mind the Principles his environment tqught him as a young child.
SheWhoBringsDarkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow...just wow
I am actually speechless right now ( which is normal for me but you get the point) I love your writing style and how the entire story blended perfectly and I didn't even have to watch the show to understand it
Instant Fave!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't think that kinderheim was the only thing that influenced Johan , because he already killed a childless couple that fed him and his sister before crossing the borders to east Germany,AND EVEN BEFORE HE WENT TO KINDERHEIM, so the only explanation left is that he went to kinderheim before crossing the borders with Anna and that he was 10 then .
Hyacinthus' Tragedy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
There is nothing more tragic than when a child loses his or her innocence - or when it is taken from them. I cannot stress that enough; "Adaption" did that and more.
nutmeg-not-head chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Smart fic! I mean it's insightful and can be applied to many characters. The twins, the hero wanna be (I forget his name), and maybe Frans Bonaparta himself.

Thanks for making a good read fic. N Keep on writing.
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Great story!

You made a lot of good points.

I so agree with you on all of them!

I don't think Johan was ever a monster.

Johan was a troubled child simply molded into a mad man.

Finally somebody who agrees with me.

Great fan fiction!