Reviews for Quantum of Solace
bashfyl chapter 1 . 7/25
Thanks for sharing.
classicoldmama chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
that's right, a lot of us people here are thinking of him, great I like this story!
It's-a-BlondeThing chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Fantastic!
TMack25 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This cannot be your first attempt?... You are very, very good. To quote you I am seriously "blissed" out. It worked really well even with the one shot (same goes for your other stories). Loved your devilishy sexy, dominant Eric. He is a vampire for crying out loud. I nearly combusted reading this story. Keep it up- please! You have a great deal of talent.
Bvee chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Nice one G! So glad to finally see a guy writing fic i'm interested in reading (ie TB,SVM,TVD). Now I'm off to read another of your stories :)
Echo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
You are a very descriptive and purely amazing/fantasticle writer!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Groovy
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
xD love it! Really wish you would continue, you write so well!
teewhy1977 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
please please more chapters! my friends and i love this story! love the lemons! love ol dominant eric!
perfectliesfromaperfectdame chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved it! I am all for some Sookie/Eric smutty goodness lol
levebreaks chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
If that is your first attempt I am seriously impressed. Worked really well, even with minimal plot. Loved your devilish Eric (is this what you want...SO HOT). Keep it up- please! You obviously have a talent for it.

You might want to put an indication that the story is over, because at the end I read your comment as if it was part of the story.
svmfan1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Nice one shot. Would love to see you write more Eric/Sookie. If only that would really happened. I also would have liked to have you given us more of Eric's perspective in the scene. Like to read what he is thinking. Always interesting. Thanks again.
nymapa chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hot sex,really like I wanted it to ! Are you planning this any further?
VAlady chapter 1 . 10/17/2010