Reviews for Horror Movie
mrsbeggins chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Oh my F-ing lord! This story is so flipping hilarious! I laughed the whole time I was reading it! I dropped my laptop when I read the "Jeez who pooped in your cheerios" part. That was so. Fucking. Funny. XD I look forward to another chapter!
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Thing 1: yay you're back!
Thing 2: jeez, who pooped in your cheerios comeback of the day.
Thing 3: that line about Joe bidon killed me! Not as much as the cheerios bit, but I giggled so much.

I can go to sleep happy now! _
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I'm at work and way too lazy to log in so this will have to do.

Great Chapter! I feel like this story is half a well thought out adventure and hlaf one of THOSE stories that you hear people tell when they're sort of high and telling you about the novel that they swear they're half done writing and will make them famous when they publish it. But I like that about it. LOL.

Oh Kurama. You just think you're so cool. I mean you are. But the fact that you think you are makes you so uncool. ... Yep. Talking to the characters. I'm not delerious from lack of food.
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I love you right now.

Bohemian Rhapsody reference: yes.
My Chemical Romance reference (even in a bad way): double yes.
Kurama's hair turning white ... it ... already does that ... Whatever. Still a yes. This chapter was amazing.

Keep up the good work. Also, I bet Kurama's behind it.
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
LOL I'm a complete Kurama fan girl but I love when he acts stupid in this story. Haha. Also, I love the fourth wall break-age. Good job.
krut chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
wow enjoyed readin...! Update soon
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
LOL "Don't act like you didn't know I used to eat people!" Funniest Line Ever! I have got to use that one day.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
yay an update! this whole story makes me laugh.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
oh wow. keep going i would like to see this story till the end.
Aristania chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
It's an update! Juri and Koto are total nut jobs, and everyone is acting pretty scarred for life, but I adore it because you finally wrote it (:
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
YOU'RE BACK! Effing finally! What took you so effing long? Sheesh. I can't wait to see where this goes. Don't disappear for forever this time. I'm not getting any younger over here. Update, will ya!

Oh and by the way, this was good. :)
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I love that your updated this! I was waiting for it. So anyway I can't wait to see what happens.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
yippee!

Karasu is such a creeper.
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
You're back! I thought you had given up on this! I'm so glad to see you! Sorry to heat about your summer. I missed you though.
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Yay! You made another chapter! I'm so happy! So questions:

1) Hiei's a virgin? 0_0 TMI

2) Yusuke carries magic chalk around?

3) Why is Kurama so mean?

Can't wait for the next one. Keep it up!