Reviews for If She Comes
Blue72 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
gods the emotions ther! you got it.. thanks for writing this.. ur so talented
veena chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wow!.. One of the most wonderful story i have ever read!...
I really liked it... No...not like... I just loved it...
Inuyasha being sweet handsome most faithful husband, n kagome being sweet beautiful faithful wife...awe!.. Really love them so much.
I also like happy ending stories like this..
You must write more stories like these... Please its a request...
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I loved this one. I also don't like sad endings. This was very beautiful.
Dark Kora chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Yeah same here you would have made me cry so badly if you ended it with him not being able to :P I hate sad endings makes me cry :( but it was great reading this I can't help picturing every single detail in this oneshot you should really make more like these cause I really love it :) 3
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I like it...I was like dddduuuuddddeeee get a grip! There is always adoption or surrogate pregnancies. Plus the doctor said there was a chance...I personally wish he would get over his insecurities...good One Shot!
M
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
VERY NEW GOT ME HOOK THE WHOLE TIME
VERY GOOD JOB, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE READING A POEM AND YET IT WASN'T
SO PERFECT, JUST PERFECT
Meow Cute and Fluffy chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
It was beautiful I cried and needed a box of tissues with me.
Lateisha chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Sniff sniff. How adorable. I can't wait to read about the little guy and his mommy kagome and daddy inuyasha and aunt sango and uncle miroku and the rest of the family. Job well done
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed that. I don't read many short fics, but this dragged me in from the start and held me all the way through.
I really liked the way you wrote that and I loved the whole idea of 'I'd rip out my heart if it would make you happy'.
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aaaaaaaaaand now I'm just going through and reading all of your fics.
Cuz I can.
Yeah.
I'm sorry, this just made me cry so much.
Tryin' to stay calm, ya know?
Anyways.
It was gorgeous.
p.s., I also hate sad endings.
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oneshot

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2012 term!

Our official website can be found here:
/feudal/

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:
group/FeudalAssociation/

This terms' Fiction/Artwork Winners List can be found here:
/feudal/winners/2012-2/july-2012-2/

Fiction Awards for this term, July 2012, may be found here.
?album105

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
i loved it thats my only thought hats off to you!
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
YAY! iHATE angst because, all the ones i read are ad. but when i saw your summery, i had hope that she wud come and he would liv :D YAY!
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have the feeling I read this before. But if that's the case, why the Hell didn't I review it? I mean, it was amazingly beautiful and definitely deserves a praising review, at least in my opinion; I really liked it. Thanks for sharing :3 Now to check out your other fics... :]