Reviews for Rewind
TheSadMachine chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to read more!
Heyo chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Oh hai. I noticed you haven't updated in years D: I hope nothing bad has happened to you! This story is so great, and it would be a shame for it to end so suddenly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hi. Havent read this yet- bella
SteelBlastBee chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
AH WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?! *Sees it has not been updated since last year* ... why...

Oh god I love this story so much, hahah i like Shinjiro with Minako too, ugh i wanna read more! Not to sound annoying or anything but please update soon!
Maudlin Blase chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Well, something I'm really good at is getting ahead of myself xD I HAD TO ctrl-f "akihi" (yes, I admit, I'm a fan girl of his V.V) to see if he'd be in this chap. I only skimmed though-! xD (I'm ridiculous I know...) -and read the 2 parts where they interact. First one, I liked the awkward way Minako acted and how you described Akihiko as very cool and as oblivious to female feelings as we all know he can be. The second one, as I was reading the part where he walks up the stairs I imagined Minako doing just that; staring at Shinjiro's door and he catches her, and I was smiling like an idiot the entire time.
Eeek I love this story! *rolls on floor*
Maudlin Blase chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved the 'ocd' Rabbit part where she leaves but has to come back into the room to fix the ribbon (right?). Also that you didn't include every single scene from the game. I've read plenty of ff to know the story start to finished in detail already, lol.
So... its late and I have really hard exams tomorrow morning... This really took some stress off for the moment. _ Cant wait to read more!
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I hope you plan to continue. :)

And sorry to hear about your loss. May they rest in peace.
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Man.. Poor Minako. Keeping all of her knowledge of the future/past in must be so hard for her... :(

Anyway, that scene with Shinji was both heartwarming and heartbreaking because I could just IMAGINE what thoughts were going through her head...
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Okay, her reflexes and his reaction were priceless! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
SQUEE!

I'm really enjoying this! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great so far! :)
oxCuteKataraox chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Wow I just came across this story and it is really good. There were a lot of parts that really brought out the emotions to the characters. I really love this story and I hope to see more of this story unfold further. :)
Maudlin Blase chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Waa! I just started reading this again, and noticed you haven't updated in so long! T_T Such a great story...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Kyaa shinjirooo *_* man,he is always so kind... If I were in minako's position, I'll definitely hug him right away xD
Laniessa chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
This was beautiful and I could feel all the characters as real people. A-and Shinji was just adorable.