Reviews for ReWired
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wouldn't it have been so much happier if this was actually what was wrong with Sam? If all that needed to be done was have Cas fix his pain wiring instead of having to have his freaking soul put back in him? Sigh. That would just be too easy, though, for this show ;)
I do like the way you wrote this. Dean yelling at Samuel was perfect (and thank you for someone FINALLY saying something about the fact that Daddy Campbell doesn't get to pull the family card to abuse the boys!). So was the way Dean kind of tested the waters at the beginning. Nicely done!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Sam being without pain completely would be a big problem. The Campbells really weren't a sharing bunch.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was soooo beautiful!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really a great story, one of the best S6 fics I've read! I particularly liked the way you showed Dean reacting to Sam throughout, it was just perfect. My favorite lines, however, were, "Dean's hand tightens on the phone and he hears the plastic creak, "Let me get this straight. You knew about Sam's re-wiring, and you, what? Used him as your own personal Terminator? You son of a bitch."

"Listen, son. Monsters now days are out of pattern, they're doubling in numbers, and they're unpredictable. We needed all the help we could get," Samuel defends, his voice tight with irritation. Dean's immediately reminded of his own father trying to defend his parenting and hunting decisions.

"Ok. Well you listen to me, you bastard. You and your band of freaks are going to stay away from me and Sam, you hear me? Sam came back with a few screws loose and I'm willing to bet you did too. The only difference is, I trust Sam not kill me in my sleep. You, I don't. So go back to hunting with your buddies and leave me and my brother out of it," Dean growls as he stares at his unconscious sibling, making a silent vow to stay clear of the Campbell's at all costs."

I loved the entire story! (Now I think I'm going to have to read it again.)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very interesting take on why Sam is so odd this season. And there is definitely something strange going on with Grandpa Campbell. I like that Dean and Cas could bring Sam back to himself. Good story.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So you put Sam back to the old Sam? I haven't watched s6 for three reasons, watching online is a pain in the neck, I haven't seen all of s5 due to that and I don't like what I've heard about what htey've done to the brothers. But you fixing it...makes me hope the show does to!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG!

YOU LEGEND!

this was amazing!

YOU are getting me through and keeping me sane this season!

AAHH! I LOVE IT! X

thankyou so much! :) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.

What a wonderful idea on what could be wrong with Sam this season.

I hope we get to see a scene where Dean does tell the Campbells to stay away from his and Sam.

Wonderful moment for Dean, 'It wasn't because in that moment he knew that Sam was really back, his Sam, who cared about everyone else more than he did himself, and who'd rather take the hit himself than let a kid get tortured.' I hope we get to see the Sam we all love again soon.

Loved the last line of your story, excellent ending.

'And if the dry hospital air got to him again right then, when Sam looked at him with trust and love and all those other things that have been missing for so long, then Dean might not argue with it. Might.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Thanks for the smile.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Loved it! I like the premise and the whole thing!

I'm with you on the whole S6 being hard thing. I love it to death, but I'm still trying to get used to it. They ripped the rug out from under us (again). Oh well, I'm having a great time!

Fantastic story. Gruesome wound on Sam! Pretty awesome!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed your story. Thank you.:)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG.. .LOVE DEAN... HE ACTING LIKE HIMSELF AGAIN... LOL

LOVE IT... I NEVER LIKE THE MARY DAD HE A ASSHOLE... POUTED
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/17/2010

"Family, right," Dean echoes back sarcastically, "Tell me, what do you think your daughter would think about you using her son as a secret weapon?"

/~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slam! Two favorite parts above!

Love it.

Excellent, creative, it could happen - idea!

Just wonderful.

Karen
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The dressing down Dean gave grandpa Campbell gave me tingles. I just hope the show can do it half as well as you and they better not pull some 'greater good" crap to let those douches off the hook.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
"That means it's down to him. Him and Sam. / Feels like old times." - This is what I'm ready for on the show, for it to feel like old times between Sam and Dean.

"Dean shouts as he slams the passenger door shut and slides across the hood to get to the driver's side." - *has flashback to Dukes of Hazzard...and then gets distracted wondering how the boys would interact with Beau and Luke* LOL

"Mostly he's just pissed because he's worried." - Yep. Sounds like Dean. :)

"I do not know who Captain Spock is," Castiel says. - Oh, Cas! LOL

"Ok. Well you listen to me, you bastard. You and your band of freaks are going to stay away from me and Sam, you hear me?" - YES! Love, love, LOVE Dean's speech to Gramps! How I hope we actually see something like this soon!

"They did their deed to the world, played their parts in the starting and stopping of the apocalypse, and now he just wants things to be the way they should be." - A million times YES! From here to the writers' ears...

"And it definitely wasn't because it had been more than a year that he'd seen that expression on Sam's face, concerned and 100% little brother." - AW! WAH! I want our Sammy back!

"It's ok, Sam," Dean reassures and clasps a hand on Sam's shoulder, squeezing lightly, "It's gonna be ok." - Oh Dean. I sure hope you're right. *crosses fingers that everything WILL be okay on the show...eventually*

"And if the dry hospital air got to him again right then, when Sam looked at him with trust and love and all those other things that have been missing for so long, then Dean might not argue with it. Might." - Aw...YAY!

Loved this! I doubt this is what's going on with Sam ('cause we're not that lucky for it to be this simple...LOL), but I love your take on the situation. And of course injured!Sam and worried!BigBrother!Dean is ALWAYS good! :) You fulfilled the prompt wonderfully, and you're right - season six IS hard! Great job, though, and I look forward to your next story...
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Serious thanks for writing this story. Ever since I saw the promos for 6.05/6.06, I've been wracking my brains for some sort of answer. This cool little story kinda helped ease that strange obsessive behavior. ;) You got Dean's character down perfectly and I LOVED how he told the Campbells off! jerks. Samuel seems the type to use people too. He was an SOB to begin with (isn't Mitch Pelegi a great actor?) I'd like to see Dean punch him-LOL and that mouthy cousin of his (can't remember the girl's name off the top of my head)

Anyway, thank you for the cool story!