Reviews for Unprecedented
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 1/20
I'd love to see this in canon.

Hunter slash FTW! Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved it it was so delicious and steam my but you also had the fantastic development for feelings and plot. I just wished you could have written another chapter
ScarlettOMercer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GAWD I LOVE U
Ekard Reivax chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved this completely. From the strong charactor development to the seamy yet gental intamacy, it left me wanting more. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved it so much. I want a Hunter :3
SoulMore chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I've read a lot of erotic literature in my time, much of it professional. I have to say that you did an amazing job here, it was just as good, if not better, than much of the professional erotic fiction I've read. You're awesome. Make live to me.
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Damn that was really hot! I can't believe Ellis just dominated the hunter / heh that was awesome love it
Zakulpucka chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awasome :D
elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved it! I let out a giant *AWWWWWWW3* in the middle of class
lonernekonin chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was honestly the best written fanfiction I have read yet. Defenantly on my top five list of authors. the descriptions were perfect. Never once did the flow of the story waver or get inturrupted. The length of the story was very satisfying along with the events that happened between the couple. I really wished that I could send u much longer review but I am in my iPod and touch screens and I don't get along very well.

One more thing. The behavior of the hunter was perfect. Most people ruin the image of he hunter and rush into the intimacy of the couple.

Tah tah!
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
heheheheheheh... i liked that.. XDD i was kinda expecting the whole "nick is jealous of ellis and teh hunter then he tries to rape ellis" like in every other story but this was a refreshing story :DD good job, keep on writin bro! wd
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved it! I think I'm beginning to develop a...fetish (I wonder if I can call it that) for the special infected "Hunter". Oh man, I think I've creeped myself out a little bit... Oh well (shrugs) Off to read MAWR!
TheFantasticPhantomWriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Words cannot explain how much I love you right now. The Hunter was perfect!
mrsgaarayaoilover1995 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awe, the Hunter is like his loyal watchdog! So protective! And cute! I'm use to the Hunter being the chaser in the love category so it's a nice change when it's Ellis this time. And most of them have the Hunter as the seme, but he's much cuter as a uke! Great job! :3