Reviews for The Thing About Love
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
The sheer amount of gory detail and vivid imagery was breathtaking. Loved the ironic idea of 'in love' this story took. Great work!

-Q
Perfect Carnage chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was so cute and creepy, its starting to influence me. Yet another thing I can add to weird fetish's.

-Perfect Carnage
Smile12345 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I don't get it-how did they separate, when the thing swallowed her...or something like that?
skycord1990 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow this interesting!

Is there going to be another chapter?

If there is then I can't wait for the next update!
RJT0123456789 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. This was spine tingling. Horrifically sad, dark and eerie.
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Interesting story. Loved the romance angle but you have to wonder about the view from aliens point of view. Of course, thats probably the point, do we care that its motives (beyond assimilating every living thing it touches) are quiet. Was Karen really loved or just the next meal. Does the alien think or just emulate?
masterteo89 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutely a wonderful story, coming from a fan of Carpenter's film "The Thing". Horror mixed with Romance and Suspence, this is really a masterpiece. Usually i am not used to review stories, but i strongly felt a review was needed for this work. What can i say...i'm waiting for your next The Thing's story, is very hard to find a good talented writer of fanfictions based on this film. Sadly this movie is a bit forgotten...