Reviews for Shiver
Clarence AS2 chapter 6 . 1/20
Even though it's short, it's one of the best Delena stories I've ever read. Kudos to you.
Clarence AS2 chapter 5 . 1/20
Fabulous.
Clarence AS2 chapter 4 . 1/20
Amazing.
Clarence AS2 chapter 3 . 1/20
I love this story. It's so damn good.
Clarence AS2 chapter 2 . 1/20
This is so good..
Clarence AS2 chapter 1 . 1/20
So intense. Love it.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
this CAN'T be complete! I NEED to know what happens with Stefan and what they do about Katherine and how Caroline reacts to having to listen in to all that or if she just ran off when she realized what was happening.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I love this story and I cracked up at your Author's Note. It was a real "don't try this at home, kids," note. Hilarious! I also thought it was adorable that he did that for her (: You have awesome talent, write a book and I'll buy it just to get your autograph.
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Yay! I really liked it! Your stories flow so well. And their dialogue is great!
elwren75 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Yay! I love the happy ending!
elwren75 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I love the interaction between Damon and Elena in the chapter. The danger is past for the moment so Damon can throw in some teasing and snarkiness (Gawd I love that!). You did such a wonderful job with it too. I almost fell on the floor laughing with the "yep, that'll hold me" comment, and then you kept it going throughout. Perfect. PERfect!
elwren75 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
"please do not rely on snuggles with an attractive vampire to address the problem."

It's probably good you made that clear. Otherwise you'd have Ian Somerhalder's fangirls jumping off bridges hoping to be saved by (ta-DA) Damon. If that would happen, it might be worth it! ;)
Madjestic chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Okay, I think I'm in love! This is like an all you can eat buffet for Delena fans! :S
stormageddon chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Everyone should try Damon's therapy. That was hot. Please please please please please update soon. I am dying for more of this story!
stormageddon chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
It was nice to see Caroline in this chapter.