Reviews for Could've Been
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwwx cute!xx

GloriousBlackout chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was very good and sad :)

The characters and emotions were perfect, I can actually imagine something like this happening if they manage to bring Sasuke back to Konoha.

Great story!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww so sad T_T. Good job.
Xaverianne chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Good story.
ill0gical chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I think my heart just broke.
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I hope you write more like this, i'm a sucker for a sad ending. I love this.
Always Honest Sai chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Very sad, very well written. I would have changed this sentence:

"Sakura is unsure what to think, and settles by not thinking at all." I would have written, "Sakura is unsure what to think, but settles on not thinking at all." Or something quite similar. 'But' instead of 'and' would be the key change.

I have a few issues as far as the plausibility of your story goes, but I realize that this is fiction. I will, however, mention it anyway, because I feel that fanfiction should be kept as plausible as possible, or it should at least be made plausible by tweaking small facts.

One issue, and I suppose my main issue, was that Tsunade is not cold hearted enough to execute Sasuke. She is much too kind for her own good, despite her outward appearance. Another problem I had was that ninja are never publicly executed. It is done with stealth and secrecy. If they did execute publicly, I'm sure it would be something a lot cleaner than a stab through the chest. Probably they would slit the throat or decapitate them.

Also, Naruto would never in a million years let them kill Sasuke. He would break every law, and fight every ANBU member if he had to, and he most certainly would be overcome with enough emotion to revert to his 'demon fox' form. He did it the first time Sasuke "died" he'd definitely do it now. I also feel that it is out of character for Sasuke to let such a thing happen given the fact that he hates Konoha and its people. If you wanted him to give up, you should have made an alternate time line in which Madara never told him the truth about Itachi. Then he may very well have come back. Then again, he wouldn't have been killed had he come back at that time... Unless something happened and Danzo became Hokage. He wants Sasuke gone anyway, and he's, without a doubt, heartless enough to do it.

Now, on to what I liked. It was an interesting and enjoyable concept, but I believe you could have done better. I felt very empathetic towards Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi, so you did well describing their inner turmoil. Good writing, as usual, very descriptive. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great characterization. My favorite part had to be when Naruto found out - I pretty much broke down there.

Wonderful job.
xXFallen NightXx chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
OMG I loved it! It mad me cry! Great story
sava kaladze chapter 1 . 10/18/2010

I have to say it's so wow.

it's very angst.

It contains so much emotions, especially Sakura's, Naruto's and in the end...Sasuke's.

All of their emotions collide: Naruto's sadness, Sakura's hatred and in the end...Sasuke's lost hope.

this is very good of you.

I'm waiting for your next story, with another male chara :)
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010

Very moving, good job!
Secret chapter 1 . 10/17/2010 beautiful. I'm not going to lie, I cried like a baby. You should do more sasusaku! You have a knack for it