Reviews for Elysium Kept
Kaist chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Shounen-ai?

Can you add a note at the beginning chapter warning about this? So that innocent kids don't read the.. suggestiveness?

I do not mean to offend..
MungoJerry chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Heheheh. Harpuia.

Okay, I'm a bit confused- so they're NOT going to destroy all* humans now, right? Or are we still on that path here? I got confused.

*obvious exceptions
MungoJerry chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
Eee.. *snuggles into chapter* The end tickled me; it's weird to imagine something as normal and healthy as lichen in the world you've built.

Also, now I finally understand what you meant by Templar since I looked it up on TV Tropes...haaaaahahahaa. Yeaaaaaaaah...
Ysavvryl chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
I pretty much just reviewed for one thing. This line: "X is a good person, so he only attacks people if they need to die."

That made me laugh. And all of Zero's attempt to talk philosophy, but always ending back up on killing people. It makes a lot of sense for a weapon-as-a-person mindset. The mood ring eyes are nifty too.
MungoJerry chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Appreciated A/N explanation-no-jutsu!

I wanna read more about the Mother Elf now.
MungoJerry chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Ignoring the shonen-ai, I actually rather like this! Crazy s*** is going down and they sit on couches and drink tea. A horrifying world indeed and an interesting what-if.

It's cool to see how you've developed as an author- I think your readability has improved from your stream of consciousness style. XD Heehee..
Ysavvryl chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Ah yes,those irritating one-shots that pop up when you're trying to do NaNo... thought in my case, it's a MMX:CM fic...

Well I really like this story and would like to see the ending. This is something of an emotional roller-coaster fic, where some parts make me go 'awww...' and others make me giggle, while others are really shocking. You make X and Zero into a really nice couple. Of course, the cheesy melancholy would drive away most fans of this particular series.

I think the biggest problem is when you get into the longer bits of dialogue and it becomes hard to tell who exactly is saying what lines. I'm finding myself stopping every now and then trying to figure out which lines are from X and which are from Zero, then going back to figure out whose lines were whose when there is an indicator. I know it's a problem with some stories that have he-said, she-said, all the way through, but this is much the opposite problem.
Glitched Reality chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
D: Noooo, don't take it down, I like it! I just dunno what to write half the time... your fics have some very original thinking in them. I want to see more~ :D