Reviews for A World Too Small
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is amazing. I mean, there should be more fanfictions on this wonderful movie. Do you think you can write one, because this was so well written and descriptive!
anonrem chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh my god, I love this. I just watched Revolutionary Road and was sad to learn that only one person wrote a fanfiction for it. I am a huge fan of Titanic and when I learned that Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio did another movie together, I was thrilled. I am greatly considering posting fanfictions for this movie. Currently, I'm working on fanfictions for Moulin Rouge but I will get around to Revolutionary Road and hopefully, Titanic. :)

Thanks again for this wonderful fanfiction. :) This is pretty great. Can you write more? I really love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
i reread this today... i've always liked this... very nice, as it always has been :)
well done chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Yes, the music wrapped this amazing movie up in a perfect red bow.

You captured that feeling of doomed melancholy.
StrifeVsTribal chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Honestly, I just watched the movie a couple weeks ago (reading the book now) and I just love it. Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio have a serious effect on my tear ducts lol
Breaking-new-waters chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey

as a fellow revolutionary road fan I have to tell you that I really like this :) You captured the hopelessness and regret really well. I've been waiting for revolutionary road to become a catogroy - ( excuse the spelling of that) for ages. And I agree with you about the soundtrack :) anyway, great story :)