Reviews for When They Know
Silver chapter 10 . 7/3
I like, really, really, love the whole thing. However, the female America clashes with my headcanon. This can't be the first time he dies. I thought they just came back later, weakened. If this happened every time America dies, there would be at least 20 Americas, which there aren't.
ALEXAROUGE chapter 10 . 5/23
HOLY CRAP I DON'T KNOW WETHER I SHOULD DIE FROM THE SUSPENSE OR STRANGLE YOU FOR THAT CUT-OFF CLIFFHANGER (IT BLOODY FEELS LIKE I'M READING BLOOD OF OLYMPUS' ENDING ALL OVER AGAINAWESOMESAUCE STORY BRO
Champion of Justice chapter 10 . 5/6
Fantastic story. You did a geat job.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Oh my god. This is one of the few that made me cry. Brilliant. Are you a fan of doctor who? Because this is soooo much like regeneration. Honestly though. You have skill. Keep going.

10/10
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
So nicely done. Must..not..Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!
Minato's Legacy chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
"Of course it will! It's the best solution!' America's bright grin flashed to the rest of those involved in the conference, 'We're gonna invite the press to the next world conference'"
Me: *laughing,laughing,laughing,starting to slow down* Wait- HE'S SERIOUS!
I applaud you awesome story. As soon as America said that I thought of the collective 'HELL NO' that he would recive, mainly from England. Too funny!
Venturian Girl chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
AGH MAKE A SEQUEL OR I WILL DIE! (Unless you already made one) EEEEK!
Venturian Girl chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
As said before... WHY?! Sorry first character death fic. :S
Venturian Girl chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I... Am... Dead... WHY?!
Venturian Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Love it already! Can't wait to read the rest!
Cami Boricua chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Feli is so adorable!
theHuntress101 chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
I forgot to ask in my last review but can you please make a sequel?!
theHuntress101 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
So sad. America died a true hero after all. He's reborn as a girl?
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Yes, please do a sequel!
Suzie.Drake5100 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Please please write a sequel! When you killed America I died a little.