Reviews for A Winter Wonderland
amy chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Are u going to continue this story because it is so wonderful! I would love to hear what comes next!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I know it was meant to be cute but alexis cockblocked castle. Basically stole kate. Dick
mrj726 chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Very good and enjoyable
The-KLF chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
This was so sweet, I really enjoyed it! Getting me feeling even more festive too :)
honeyandvodka chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
Lovely, thank you :)
honeyandvodka chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
This is delightfully fluffy, just what the doctor ordered :)
jess41319 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I am loving this so far! I love all the small cute things like holding hands, and how Alexis wants them to be together as well as castle. I don't want to stop reading till I finish! Its really great.
rickkate3 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Hi! I found your story, just a few days ago. I loved the whole story, it was by far the best i was reading. And now only i can say: WOW! This ending is just wow. I was hoping for Castle to try and ask her THE question. :)))) but like always their were interrupted, :)))) No matter, its just a damn good chapter, and for me also a damn good story. Thank you for this one! I hope, you can tell me, how are the names of the sequel and prequel, so i can read and enjoy the rest. :))))))))
rickkate3 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
I do more than just like. I mean the whole chapter. How you have written the bathroom-scene, him trailing and kissing her scars, just WELL DONE! But of course, the last part of this chapter, *double-blush* :)))))
Anon chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Wow. Your writing is amazing! I love how you stayed true to the characters, you did a really good job! Love this story! Well done!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
oh wow this was a great story I loved every minute of it. Great read just before xmas. I so better find a sequel lol. oh and I'm an Aussie to. Well it 2 am I should sleep but I'll look for more of your work tomorrow
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
glad to see the gang again
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
oh no they are leaving the cabin
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
oh I love the family time
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
lol hilarious Castle wanting to know how Alexis knew about the after sex glow