Reviews for What's Past is Prologue
Serena chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Amazing! Oh, oh please update! Please!
Serena chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Woah. O_O

Great chapter!
Serena chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I'm so happy I found this story, I've been looking for a good read and I've found it. The first chapter is amazingly well written and very touching. :( I'm very excited about moving onto chapter two.

Great stuff, keep up the good work. :)
Anbu Fox chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
OMG! I Just love your story! It's so intriguing and captivating! I can't wait for more!
lady fairy goth chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
yay i didnt have internet acsess for a while and the first thing i did when i came back was check this story. thank you for makeing my shitty day honney. any way story was great as always. jareth "if you win i promise to leave you alone" "if you wish". shes not going to wish anything. hopefully. :)
BuffyMyraRae chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Oh it is so short! but wonderful. Your story is very addicting :] no criticism this time :P
BuffyMyraRae chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Fuck yes this is awesome. Please keep going. I am very happy to have read this far :]
Rayac chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
And the dream ends. This chapter flowed incredibly well; from the 'dream' convo straight into Toby's voice. Eek, I love this version of Jareth. He's always up to something, even when he's at a disadvantage.

LOVED it!
Rayac chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
My oh my. Dark and brilliant, as usual. And what I love most is how unique the situation is. Jareth without memory? Usually, Sarah seems lost. A dream which figures into reality? And all the while, Sarah not knowing if any of it is in her head.

At least, that's my take. Its all so deliciously up in the air right now. Can't wait for more!
lady fairy goth chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
and we have the goblin king in all his demented glory. the 13yr old fangirl in me is doing a little dance. well he turned out a bit evil didnt he. i love it, i love your jareth, i love your sarah and i really love your story. i have a feeling this is going to be a pretty angsty story. i cant wait

anyway 3
BuffyMyraRae chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Ok.

so i loved it. ALOT

Lets keep adding ya? That would be sooo wonderful. :]
lady fairy goth chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
i love this story already but idk your summary was just really good and now im hooked :). like usually you get where the stories going in the first few chapters but iv just never read anything like this b4. like the first chapter i didnt think you were tlking about jareth than i had my doubts when you said blonde hair blue eyes than it when i did think u were tlking about jareth it was jake. anyway i hope you continue it would be a shame if you stopped

Rayac chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Oo. A bit dark and creepy, but so well written. Really, your descriptions are fabulous! Looking forward to Jareth's entrance...
Rayac chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow...really great start. I love the way you lead the reader into thinking she was talking about Jareth for most of the intro (Blond hair, blue eyes, J...) and bam! It's Jake. Nice job!

Your writing is very fluid and the descriptions sound so realistic! Keep it up!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38