Reviews for Negation
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
thank you for writing this.

i won't put it in my favorites, because i don't want you to know who i am.

but i am bookmarking this because these are the thoughts that two years later are still in my head.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
*huge comforting hugsies for finn* im mad at you for hurting my finnie-finn! *angry santana glare* but you sort of made it better in the end, so im happy about that. overall, this was very well-written. awesome job. :) *more hugsies for finn, and kurt, and you too, of course!*
xXtamaXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this was really cute.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I appreciate the balance you manage here; neither boy comes off as.. well... being bashed is I guess the best phrase I can think of right now. It's easier to write something that takes sides but so much more satisfying to read something that treats them both fairly.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
D'aaaaaww! I have such a weakness for hurt\comfort fics, and I have to say, I really liked this one a lot too. It was SO sweet. Bittersweet, really. You're good at that genre. Poor Finn. I liked how he finally broke down on Kurt though. It made sense under the circumstances. Very touching story. Thanks for sharing!
defunct1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was poignant.
kochon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This could be a back-story straight from Ryan Murphy. It stands on its own, but I hope Finn turns out to be bisexual and falls for Kurt when he sees how much Kurt looks out for him. Excellent work!
Amity Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Amazing, like all your stories. I loved the way you looked at Kurt's actions from different angles - usually people only look at why his actions were right or wrong, rather than both. It was nice to see the right and wrong aspects compared like this in such an unbiased way :)
dapperstarkid chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow-i really liked this story. It was pefectly detailed, and just... Great! I can't belive something like that could happen to Finn though, yet it totally makes sense.. Outstanding job!
twin1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow well thought and very well written especially about such a sensitive subject.

You kept them all in character and also showed that you'd researched how victims like Finn react to certain situations and the kinds of things they may be thinking.

It was brilliant and though it was only a one shot I'm adding it to my faves. Are you leaving it as it is or are you going to write a sequel? I think either would be fine. Thanks for writing.
ritagarcia45 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Really good. I have all of these thoughts swimming in my head, but no idea how to put them to paper except, really god. Kurt was pretty stalker-like last year, and Jewfro does need to be stopped.