Reviews for Otaku Three: Eva Revolution!
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
The CPM covers any background mismatches nicely.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Gendo traded in for Genma. Genma at least was capable of training people to insane levels of skill.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
ROTFLMAO!

I still can't get over Misato the magic girl.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
You see, my birth son was named Shinji, but he was born without a spine and lived only a few minutes.

*snicker*

Still the best joke!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Yes, Jared, yes it is.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Huh. An amusing little work, I guess I'll check this out.
Chezmonkey chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Oh gods, this is hilarious. I PRAY he continues to write these kinds of stories (though of course, it's his choice) because they are so, so funny! I especially loved the bit of how Genma has become Jewish! You NEVER know what's happening next with Skysaber, and personally, that's the way I like it! Keep up the good work!
tenchifew chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely hillarious.

i laughed out loud re4ading this. i jumped a bit and read it first, but looking forward to the other stories but also would love to see this one develop further. I am just not sure what is better: the robo Fuyutsuki or Gendo sayan, who is thanks to Jared hopefully dead dead dead!

Thank you for writing.
chaosglory626 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
This is probably the greatest self insert I've ever read. The chaos of it all is so beautiful. I love it and hope you continue. I have to check out more of your stories now.
chaosglory626 chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
So now everyone and their mother is 14 years old. Seriously that is funny that I can say that and it is true. I'd be willing to bet serious money that Asuka's mom is going to be pulled out of the Eva and be 14. Nobody would take me up on that though.
chaosglory626 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
SUCH WIN! The second Jared said Misato would be a magical girl it became inevitable. The second Washu came into the picture it became possible. The second the bridge bunnies decided to make a manga it became marketable. At first I expected Pen Pen to get a human form and get unit 03, but Misato becomeing a magical girl is so much more epic seeing as it was predicted.
chaosglory626 chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Interesting, bringing back Yui as a teen and turning her into a potential love interest. And then of course you have one of my favorite characters. "Yay Washu!" "You're the best Washu!" Having the mini-Washus would have had the people in the command center sweat dropping even more.
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This was an awesome battle. The turn of events was like a Shoryuken to the face of canon. Now the creativity demands increase. It is bound to be interesting.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
That refuge in audacity is so perfect. The only problem with releasing info that way is that it leads people to the edge of a revelation then they go "Nah, can't be".
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Man, personality changed so fast I got whiplash. I almost stopped reading but I'm glad I continued. That monologue about love reminded me of Nagato Yuki's speech pattern: Single word answer, single word answer, single syllable answer, single word answer, almost a full sentence, massive explanation that goes on and on using advanced vocabulary and feels very machine like, single word answer. I thought it was interesting that you have the Knight Sabers in here. I watched Bubblegum Crisis a few months ago in my anime club. Best part of that series; in one episode they have vampire lesbian robots from space.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »