Reviews for Otaku Three: Eva Revolution!
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my God! The second half where he takes refuge in audacity and spouts half truths about the series itself is one of the funniest scenes I've ever read. The sheer irony of every word he spoke in one paragraph left me clutching my sides. Such win!
addicted2text chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
I loved the D energy part of the lecture, indeef- how would you KNOW?
Selias chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I can't help but wonder if this is a re-write, or if you're just putting up chapters of your old stories and . Either way, are you going to add new chapters after the ones that you've already written?
addicted2text chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Toji backed up a step. Even as grieved as he'd been he'd heard about *that* scandal. Then his face grew flat and tightened his hands into fists. "Yeah, like father like son, I guess. How..."

O.O; Just how dumb is this kid?
addicted2text chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Keele would not even permit himself to grin at number seven's slip, admitting that he watched anime.

Of course, recognition is itself an admission of sorts... ;)
addicted2text chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
He rubbed his nose. "I think that I'm allergic to being serious. I'm certainly not very good at it."

Soooo true! ;) but we love you for it!
addicted2text chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
The doctor found herself smiling. "Not everyone can be so introspective and honest with themselves."

He raised his head to look at her. "It helps with the angst."

Heh.
addicted2text chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Priss was kicking back with her arms crossed but was finding Jared's helpless embarrassment too silly to get outraged at. Her lips quirked in a smile as she joined in the teasing. "I'm sure he'd add new meaning to rule eight." She sat up and made a ridiculously flirtatious gesture. "Keep in *contact* with another member regularly?"

ROTFLMAO
addicted2text chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Scenario Seven, Just Plain Nuts, had the most positive results that he could tell, but too many variables to decide for sure if that was good or bad. Even Weirder had positive outcomes 75% of the time. Unfortunately, he no longer had time to read the details on either as Misato plucked the book out of his hands, showing him Eva One.

Heh... you always seem to do well with that scenario.

Have you considered a set of drabbles based on the alternate rejected scenarios? Could be fun...
King Tarol chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
This was a comparatively short chapter, at least in terms of words. In epicness and off-the-wall hilarity, this might even be above your normal standard.

I like how Gendo thought that he could harness the laws of cartoons (aka Generics, or TVTropes if that's what you've heard of first) to beat Jared. That was definitely his biggest mistake.

"...uhm...Power!" There are few powers in the world better than that.

"And there was much rejoicing." Insert casual reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail here. I assume this means that Jared overstepped his amorous female limit. But at the same time, adding the mothers into the equation makes things a bit awkward. Meh. Break out Rule of Funny, like you did in My Gilded Life, and all SHOULD be well.

I also assume that you're going to be dealing with SEELE and/or the remaining aliens at some point. This seems like the ending to the first of a few story arcs, not like the full completion of the story. If that's the case, keep it going!
addicted2text chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
And there was much rejoicing.

Yes. Yes, there was indeed.
addicted2text chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
In her lab, eating popcorn, Washu began to laugh herself SICK!

Not the only one doing so, I assure you!
tammin chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Jared, thank you for the madness. The fact that you have the geofront crew believing in the chaos, and in a plausible way, is golden.

Thank you, and I can't wait to meet the other Gemstone girls.

P.S. YAY Washu, your the greatest.
King Tarol chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
The day that you stop muddling story worlds and stop having your characters use TVTropes terms in casual conversation is the day that I stop reading your stories. This stuff is hilarious, and you are an inspiration to all dimension-hoppers everywhere/everywhen.

I seem to have recognized a pattern: wherever Jared Ornstead/Saotome/Ikari/Potter/[insert name here] goes, amorous females follow. Among many other things.

There are two things that don't make sense to me, apart from the obvious:

1. This is supposedly a crossover with Slayers. I see no sign of miss Inverse or any of her companions so far.

2. How do you justify the leader of a mahou shoujo team being only a member of a mecha-wielding sentai team?

Aside from that, I see nothing wrong with this story; rather, it's good to have a story that doesn't take itself seriously at all. Keep having fun writing these, and I'll keep reading them.
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
"Born without a spine?" Really? I know a lot of people think Shinji was a spineless wuss (I being one of them), but I don't think I've ever seen it done literally before...
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »