Reviews for Otaku Three: Eva Revolution!
wolf-in-hell chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
yay! another chapter! And a word of advice. If you ever have the reason to through a real grenade, DON'T use your teeth to pull the pin. You are far more likley to remove your teeth before the pin comes out.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Holy plot twist, Batman!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Watching the boy race along to the Knight cage, Gendo's eyes grew hard, noting the colors and style of his costume. "Since when did we become a sentai series?"

*snicker*

The secret, of course, to controlling Rei's Eva was to dislike Gendo, an act which came so naturally that his synch rate was quite far up there, enough for the maddened soul of Ritsuko's mother to obey him almost as smoothly as his own.

It also explained why Rei never got that much performance out of it.

That makes a whole lot of sense.

"I'll tell you what." Aoba quipped. "I really AM starting to feel like this guy's the star of an anime series involving the rest of us."

Hyuga, the technician with glasses, regained his seat and straightened his eyewear, having just finished laughing. "Well, he does act like the main character, doesn't he? I notice events kind of revolve around him."

Maya's head fell into her hands. "Oh no, this means one of us will get kidnapped by the villains in an upcoming episode!"

Aoba blinked at her. "Why?"

Maya only groaned. "Because it's *in genre*!"

ROTFLMAO!

This just made the entire thing funnier!

back to a wall.

The First Child directed her gaze that way. "It should be obvious Jared's knowledge of the inner workings of Knights exceeds your own. I will trust his judgment. I believe this scenario was planned by Jared's enemies, putting him in battle in our least effective Knight, with no possibility of another coming to his aid - as our only Knight left, he is the only able pilot for, leaving no reinforcement in this circumstance."

"That makes a scary sort of sense." Hyuga muttered, watching his boards.

"I can't believe you are all accepting his version of reality." Ritsuko muttered from with her fetal position.

Just so you know I giggle like a loon while reading this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
"Perverts." Maya muttered. What had Dr. Akagi been thinking? Had she needed the money? Was that why she'd posed for that? Could her mentor have cash flow problems? But how could that be, her salary was generous... unless, could Doctor Akagi possibly have a drug problem?

LOL! I love that girl.

He shrugged. No wonder they wanted it *now*. The thing was written by that Nerv guy, Gendo Ikari. Anything by someone related to a present crisis like he was would sell like there wasn't any yesterday or tomorrow either. At least the cover featuring the guy with the steepled fingers and glinting glasses was creepy enough to push sales along.

Losing all interest, the supervisor tossed the copy of "Advanced Backstabbing and How To Betray Just About Anybody" onto the rollers.

Now that was evil!

"What is it?" Rei inquired.

Jared slapped a fist into his palm. "I've got it! You leave a mess in the kitchen, which no robot would *ever* do! The answer is obvious! One of us is a clone!"

TerrisH chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
oh oh so awesome. your reposting this great classic of yours!

Please Please continue. Asynjor only goes up to Part 16. I only got the read the chapters beyond a few times before they vanished from the net completely. I can only hope you, the author of this masterpiece, hold them, and feel generous enough to share them with us.

To everyone else: sit back and enjoy. it only gets weirder and better from here on out.
colin chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Fuckin Awesome Sauce.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
funny i like it good story keep it up want to read more and don't let any flamer's get you down though i don't get on how you could get flamer's your storie's are pretty good
Xelan chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was absolutely awesome! It is exactly the same vein I was hoping to right for Slayers/Harry Potter fic I had in mind. After reading your work, I'm convinced you could write it better than me (interested?). Of course, I should have expected greatness ever since I first read Mirrors Multiplied. I'm going to have to "borrow" your ideas on how main characters fall in love in another of mine. I will, of course, cite you. The bit about angels and codes names was illuminating. I can't believe no one else have ever written about that. Thank you very, very much for the fun.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Odd since when are angels naturally good? From what I remember lucifer the second in beauty to only God himself, an angel, turned on God and tried to take over. And when he left a good 1/3rd or so of the engels left with him... that doesn't portray angels as naturally good creatures. In fact it kind of makes them look all to flawed like humans. But thats really the only problem I saw with your plot and in the heat of the moment talking as an insane person too, so its easily overlooked or otherwise gotten rid of. Just wanted to put my two rusty cents in.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awesome! Your moving your stories here! I hope this means that your going to update them too!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Music as a lost art? That's... actually considering how dark that world is it kinda fits.

"Action described as a hug?" Ritsuko asked him.

"Damage to self worth?" Misato echoed.

He just blinked at them expressionlessly.

LOL!

Sadly Rei really could have used that training in the series.

Misato stared down at the thing in her hands. "The Doctor Ritsuko Akagi Swimsuit Calender?"

*snicker*

Evil!

The boy straightened his glasses at the class rep. "That sounds awfully suspicious if you ask me. Since when have we been overflowing with transfer students? And to transfer in, then not show up for two weeks... Do you think he could be the robot pilot? Maybe he got injured in the battle."

You know that assumption never made much sense to me in canon. I swear Kensuke had to have some inside link to NERV to guess that.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Gendo decided *not* to make his dramatic entrance at that time.

Always loved that bit.

The book was a brilliant way to set the stage for how and why he was going to play things the way he did.

Ahh insanity, always fun!

Great cliffhanger.
sparky555 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Oh evil!
troyguffey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Pretty good writing.

Singing is SINFUL? Guess King David (considered "a man after God's own heart"(despite screwing up multiple major))(among other Biblical characters) would be going to hell. SECULAR singing might be legitimately considered sinful, though.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Going with baffle them with bullshit i see.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »