Reviews for I Lied to You
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was very good! Well done!
slimkay chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awesome oneshot. Just left me speechless.
gameoff chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I know this is a late review but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. The way you wrote from Altliv's perspective and her conflicting emotions about what she was doing was very engaging. My opinion of the whole 'Fauxlivia' ordeal was that she did what she had to do as a soldier to save her world and you captured that perfectly while still showing how doubtful she was about it.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, this is definitely one of the best Alt-liv perspective fics I've read; you really got inside her head with this.

The fact that she's just so pained by what she has to do is heartbreaking, even thought I have hated her at times (and still don't really like her), this makes me look at her from a completely different perspective. She didn't have a choice when she slept with Peter; she had to do it for her mission. The entire time she's just so scared and upset that she's even doing this is what gets to me the most; it makes her human.

It reminds me of those movies that go inside the lives of agents and we see the true pain and sacrifice that they go through for the sake of their missions. It makes me think that Alt-liv didn't deserve this; she only wants to do her job, and nowhere in the fine print did it say that she would have to sleep with someone in order to win at it.

This definitely changed my view on Alt-liv; thank you for sharing :)

CP7
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
wow amazing I loved this.
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Dude! (don't really know if you're a dude or a gal, Alex is a unisex name, hehe)

I have terrible doubts when it comes to my feelings towards Altlivia! I hate her for taking everything from Olivia and Peter. And I know she didn't know what they were going to do with Olivia Over There, but still...they were cruel!

Bur then... she lost her boyfriend, and almost died on childbirth. And I just grew very fond of her.

I loved that fic!
mpharkness19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
The perspective of this was really interesting. I always thought of her as evil and absolutely hated her because I am a die hard Peter/Olivia fan. But I could see that this might be exactly what she might have felt at the time and that makes it a little easier to forgive her. It also makes it a little easier to forgive Peter because she was trying so hard to fool him that there was no way he could have seen at that point. Sorry for such a long winded review but I really like this fic :) Good work
Kitty chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh My God! Amazing! Pure Brilliance :D It shows (from what I saw in Alt-Olivia's body language in the episode) exactly what you'd think was going through her mind. Her love for Frank, but her duty to her mission all contradicting each other.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I'm sorry I don't agree with the other reviews here.

I DO agree that you wrote this well. Love that you attempt to give us what the episode doesn't-insight into this strange and perverse anomaly of our beloved Liv.

I think FauxLiv(AltLiv, or fill-in-the-blank Liv)is not as nice as you write her here. Altruistic? I think she has more selfish reasons for wanting to successfully complete this mission. She's driven to succeed, no matter what. Sure it's hard for her, but I don't think she has any conflicting feelings toward Peter. She's aggressive and thinks she can handle all aspects of Peter, and I think it was much easier for her to have sex with him than you portray here. Now Liv though, that's where she gets hung up since she met her, and knows she's like her, yet not. If she has feelings for anyone on Our Side it's Olivia Dunham. I think she feels sorry for her, may even pity her and her lack of attatchments and her lackluster life. I think she may feel bad as you say taking the 'first' away from our Liv, but I think she'd work very hard not to let herself dwell on it.

These are all jmho's.
Elialys chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
It's funny, how I can love Alt-Olivia in fanfics, and simply HATE HER on screen XD I just love how people are exploring her character. Because she is human after all, and even though she's definitely 'eviler' than our Olivia (ie, Altivia shooting a poor guy just because), this can't be easy for her. But she just appears so cold and in control. I would actually really adore to see her 'lose it' on the show, maybe after her cover blows and/or when Olivia comes back. This season seriously kicks ass XD

And so does your fic! You really puts us right there into her head, you can't help but feel really, really sorry for her at the end of your story :( A big part of me sincerely hope the one on screen was feeling that bad.

Awesome writing, thank you!

*Elialys*
DC World chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Amazing:D

I love this one-shot! You did a very good job at reminding us that Alt-Oliva has feelings too. And that she has reasons for what she is doing - good reasons. I also like that you emphasized on the fact that in her mind Alt-Oliva is not the bad guy. I think that's what's so great about the AU in this series - the fact that both sides are good ( for the most part) and that both sides deserves to survive, even if that is not an option.
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wow, great version of the latest episode. I have been quietly reading all the fan fiction on this page, I am a fairly new Fringe fan, but not a new fan fiction one. You seem to have captured her angst and guilt perfectly. It does suck sometimes the sacrifices w make to fight for what we believe. Great job!
LittleHiddenAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG ! This is impressive ! I love this Alt-Livia POV !

Thank you for showing her as a human. Of course, I don't like what she is doing against Peter and co, of course, I prefer ourOlivia, I'm not defending her but she has feelings too. I love how you wrote her confused feelings, her guilt, her sense of duty, her contradictory feelings for Peter. It sounds so right, so real, so true. Good job ! And very well written, I love the way you wrote the making love scene without even describe it with details, so subtle. Very well done. (I'm almost jealous of your way of writing ! ;)
Fernwood Girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Amazing! You have put into words all the reasons that my heart is breaking for our Olivia...and for fauxlivia as well. Beautifully written, emotionally powerful and just overall fantastic. Thank you!
BrightAngel3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Amazing Job :) That's definitely the best Alt-Livia POV I've read.