Reviews for Sex Feathers of an Angel
Bobby Nettles chapter 1 . 1/23
This was divine! I came twice just reading it. Every time I watch Supernatural, all I can think about is these two characters tearing off their clothes and destroying each other. It is the ONLY reason I watched the show past season 5. Brava! Mmmmmm...this crusty sock under my bed is full of my gratitude.
Shae chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is the most roughest sex I have read between Castiel and Dean. I don't really think that they could be a couple but everyone has there own opinions.
jackson.loomis.92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Omg, that was amazing!
maleah chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was absolutely hot and sexy!
Shae chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Omg I think Castiel and Dean are such a cute couple :) It gave me goosebumps when my mom came in and saw me reading this but luckily I had YouTube on another tab! But anyways cool story,love the series Supernatural and it was funny when Sam walked in(lol). My favourite characters are Dean, Castial and Sam
h-supernatural chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
fucking awsome
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Very nice. :) I really want to see Cas' wings in the show and not just the shadow of them. I totally have a wing kink. CK
rhianna chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
LOVED IT LOVED IT. MADE MY DAY TO READ. :D
trainern7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was fuckin awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
AMAZING! I absolutely loved it!
JayceeJayne chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow, I'm starting to see why you're such a fan of the wings haha. Weird how I never made the connection until now angelwings, duh. xD I like your descriptions of them! :3
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Very cute oneshot. I like the concept of an accidental bump into Castiel's wings being the catalyst for Dean. The story was well written, and I didn't see any errors in the storyline. I do wish that it had been a bit longer, maybe more detailed about why the wings had such an impact and how Castiel tried to deal with the affects by avoiding Dean. No complaints, though. It works great the way it is, and I hope to read more by you!
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ha ha awesome, I loved it!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/8/2014