Reviews for And Everything In Between
deangirl515 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
omg! I loved this so much! please do a sequel (:
Kittyy w chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
So, I enjoyed the story. I found it a bit hard to believe in how close the two had gotten, Eliot and Kylie, in just two dates. Also, the way that Eliot had reacted to Kylie's reaction of what he did seemed a bit much, yet it wasn't too ooc somehow. And I loved the fact that your oc didn't think everything about Eliot was a sex god or something and how she wasn't some Russian- Italian lover of his. Update soon, please.
Challen Evergreen chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Ooo. I hope there's a sequel. I really like her.
Sairahiniel chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
AH! That was amazing! I loved it and pray tell where is the sequel? Lol I also love psych so i'm off to your profile to see if psych is there! Psych & Leverage are just awesome and I looooved your story!
Ryn of Magic chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
All I can say is, there better be a sequal.
dragonbreather4568 chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
OMG! That was great I especially love the quotes from the christmas special and the two hour special that was really good. I also thought it was funny when you said that you kept wanting to write moreau instead of hughes. honestly you are funny and a very talented writer. keep up the good work!
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Happy ending! *Squee* Thank you for throwing in the "I _, get over it!"
MiraNoel chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
This is totally awesome. My sister's name is Olivia Rose so I got a major kick out of that restaurant. And Eliot rules.
saides chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Feels good so far!

Thanks, Mercedes
saides chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Come on, it wasn't really boring. It was informational and it helps move the story. Besides, it's good to find out about this girl.

Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Have I mentioned I love you for updating so soon? In a recent interview Christian said that he and the gang wouldn't be back to start filming the fourth season until sometime in March... So, I'm guessing it's going to be another June season premier date. :( Love that Kylie's boss is a photographer, I LOVE photography (amateur photographer here)!
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Loved both chapters! You hit the nail right on the head with that first scene. Also, I could just see the hateful glare Eliot was giving the bodyguard. Ooh, dying to know who the friend is!
saides chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
OOoooooo! It's getting good!

saides chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Interesting turn of events. I like it very much.

Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
To answer your question, it was from the Double Blind Job. Got my copy yesterday and have been listening to it nonstop. God, I can't pick a favorite yet, but Seven Days has been getting played a lot...

Man, I almost cried when Eliot said he thought he loved her. Excellent "filler" chapter! Hope he's okay!