Reviews for Du Temps Perdu
magmom4 chapter 13 . 1/8
That was so completely different from anything I have read lately. It was a wonderful story written in your own way. Thank you.
marigold123 chapter 13 . 1/3
Such star crossed lover's! What a sad tale...though hopeful...I hope young Edward does not repeat the mistakes of his family. Well written and very moving. Enjoyed.
Taty73 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Well, it seems I was right about the HEA thing, not one in sight in this story. Damn. lol
Seriously though, thank you for writing this story. It's beautiful and haunting and it makes you laugh and it makes you ugly cry (at least I did). It's so sad that they never saw each other again, but they shared a great, true love.
I hope Bella's words came true, that despite everything and their religious beliefs, they did find a place they could be together forever in the end.
Thanks you again for sharing this story with us. Love from Italy ;)
Taty73 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Hi there! First of all, I wanted to tell you I'm really enjoying your story. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews.
I am really curious to read the remaining chapters, because I have the strong feeling that this won't have a HEA. I don't know, it's just a feeling, maybe I'm wrong.
I'm dying to know who is the reader of Edward's journals... he remembers Bella from his childhood it seems, not very clearly though. Okay, I think I'm going to keep reading and find out, instead of bothering you with my conjectures. PMSL Sorry about that.
Anyway, up to this point, amazing story. I'll let you know more when I reach the end. ;)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Oh.

I was waiting for a lovely reunion...so in that case the last 2 chapters were a shock...BUT it was a perfect ending even if Edward and Bella didn't get to see each other again, their son lived on and learnt about them from the diaries :)

Fantastic story, made me cry and laugh and swoon. :D

Very rare for a story to do that to me...thank you for sharing.
Blackberry chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I never expected this story to end like this. My heart hurts. But it's a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this well written piece.
Saguenay chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Way too sad for me, I should have known it would be something like that with this title. But I think your writing style is incredible.
quoideneufj chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
love the rays of the Caribbean sun.
dohagrl chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
it was a beatiful story!in my opinion with just too little reviews for how amazing it is...and he ending id so sad...you really have a gift writting great work!
miranda04 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
1. I have a feeling Alec's last name is DuBois.

2. The person in the prologue is Bella's son.

3. Bella doesn't wait for Edward because she becomes pregnant.

That's where I think this is going. Oh, the heartbreak!
miranda04 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I'm concerned about Alec, and his possible relationship with Aro.

The dates are still bothering me! lol
miranda04 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
OK...now I'm thinking the dates are messed up on purpose, since it's happened again in this chapter. Mayeb especially since the title has something to do with "time."

My French has lapsed a lot...may have to investigate the title.

But, intrigued as always.
miranda04 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I'm enjoying this story, but just want to say the dates are driving me crazy!

I can't remember the exact dates you used, but in the first chapter, you have something like "Monday, June 14, 1931" but then the next date is "Tuesday, June 14, 1931." (Same with this chapter).

And in one of the other chapters, the days and dates don't match up (say, Monday the 3rd, but then Wednesday the 6th).
barbarito chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I'm intrigued
veri4ka chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Even though I'm crying like a big baby right now, I absolutely loved your story. It's just so captivating and heartbreakingly real, which is something I haven't read recently. And while I'm definitely not thrilled that E&B didn't get their happyily ever after, I think you did what was right for the story. And by the way, you're painfully under-reviewed which is a damn shame and if I knew anyone in this fandom, I'd be pimping you out like crazy :)