Reviews for Some vampire thing
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
"...The hell?"

Yeah, basically what I was thinking. One thing I don't get is how people assume in stories that it would feel GOOD to be bitten by a vampire.
THEY'RE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF YOU! YOUR THROAT IS BROKEN AND BLEEDING! YOU'RE RIPPED OPEN IN A FATAL WAY! WHY WOULD IT FEEL GOOD?!

Other than that, this was actually written quite well. Uncomfortable to read, but not sucky.
AkihikoIsSmoothlySexy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
l.p. L.P.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I loved it! Please don't let that be it. There's alot more you can do to this story, and it's such a great one too.
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
What? That's it? I think you could've done more with it. I bet it would've been great too.
Kat-'No Quarter chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
...ok, this story DOES NOT suck! I like it alot! It's different, very different, but in a good way. I wish you would have continued it, but it's still a good one-shot. *thumbs-up!* :)
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Weird, but lovely...and it sorta just cut off...
Rin chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was an interesting story just one question? What was the whole thing between Ed and Al? The plot line is great though I like how you turned Ed into a vampire (he's way better then Twilight Edward BARF!)It is a really well written story!
Mortichai chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
what... the eff... HAHA thats so cool! that was so random... BUT SO COOL! :D haha i don't really have any feedback because there really isnt andything to correct... but i du hasa qusetion... WHY WOULD AL LET ED DO THAT? i mean... he just stood there... why didn't he try to run? shouldn't common sense take over the need to satisfy his brother? wouldnt he know what would happen if he was bitten after he saw what happened to ed? unless.. that what he WANTED! gasp... you dirty dirty al...

Al: SHUT UP *Hits over head with frying pan*

Me: GOADDAMN IT AL STOP DOING THAT!

Mortichai