Reviews for Wish For More
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
loved it amazing loved the different POVs hope there's more
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
love it :)))))))
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really loved these little peeks inside the minds of people around Charlie & Carlisle. It was truly great.
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I just found this extra, and I really like all the POVs. I also love the story and would dearly love to see it update! Happy holidays and the best for the new year to both of you.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
omg i'm loving the alt pov's!
AngelaofAlagaesia chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Finally, finally its my turn to review! Truly you two have no ideas how much these drabbles mean to me and these meager words won't come close to explaining. I love these boys, but I love the ensemble cast just as much. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into the truth that each of them know. These boys were inspired by Betham and you asked in that original post for readers to take a chance...Two authors I trust asking me to read - absolutely! And from the start I have needed to know what all the characters are up to. You've made them all so important to the story. You have drawn me into their community, their family, with all the support, baggage, love and complicated feelings that any true family has. And I would be lying if I didn't say how much I miss them, but you know that I will wait as long as I need!
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is pure awesomeness ladies. The multi-POV's satisfied my curiosity and made the mama bear in me wake up. I dislike Mike more than anything, and my favorite POV is Emmett.

xo
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very sweet. I like the various POVs. The Mike one was pretty terrible, especially considering Tyler's thoughts. I like that everyone recognized the love that is easily seen between Charlie and Carlisle.
irelandk chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was incredible..It's good to hear everyone's thoughts on this..
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
oh. oh, I loved these. Grandma Swan, Tyler, Jessica & Lauren, Esme, & Maggie. sigh. So great to get glimpses from all these background characters.

You know how I love C & C.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved all the various POV's. Grandma Swan's was particularly modern; I was very proud of her. Jessica's was rather amusing. And then there's poor Tyler. I hope to see more of these, because your drabbles tell so much in so few words. (I know, that's the point, right?) I also hope to see more of the main story; I miss them.
izziey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
thanks for those insights into charlie's life; it certainly clarifies what he went through. i have to say, my fave was jessica's!
Betham chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, these are wonderful! I love knowing how others perceive "my boy" ... even though not all of them are accepting of him. You ladies rock!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Did Charlie tell Bella? He must have...

It was kinda interesting hearing this from all different POVs. like a cross section of society. Thanks for the drabbles :)