Reviews for Adversary
Meowmixassault chapter 31 . 4/17/2005
Interesting concept, though the execution was flawed. Still it was a good read. You might want to revise it a bit, fixing a few plotholes here and there.

PS. There is nothing wrong with Aerith/Sephiroth pairings depending on how much you believe in the Jenova controls Sephy theory.

PPS. Magus and Crono kicks ass, yet you had the guts to kill em. Nice
Katrina MacG chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Hey! This story of yours, it's really great! Unfortunately, I've only read to chapter eighteen, but I do intend to finish. There are a couple of things I would like to point out/ask. The first is Seph is only 6"1, at least according to the game pamphlet. The thing I wanted to ask was: Is there any appearances of Vincent? He's one of my favourite characters, regardless of how solemn the guy is. Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I assure you I'll finish reading the story!
BlueBubbles chapter 29 . 12/19/2004
AH! everyone is almost all together! that means the end is coming soon! NOO! omg i can't believe its going to end!

o man whats gonna happen? oo i can't wait! update soon!
BlueBubbles chapter 28 . 12/18/2004
o yeah! an update!

omg Leon's dead! well, maybe... and o no! only two chapters left! this is the only fanfiction story i read anymore, and its going to end? how sad... You've been writing this for what, like two years? so weird!

Thanks for continuing this! it's the best story EVER!
CrimsonForge chapter 28 . 12/17/2004
Wow... Rhis story is absolutly amazing... I mean wow... Don't give up on this story! Keep going, oh and its well written!
DemonBredChild chapter 27 . 10/11/2004
This is one of the better stories on Sadly enough, its a mix between Chrono Trigger and FF7, and most people skip through crossovers like this becasue they usauly end up like trash. You however, through whatever divine powers of wrinting you've been able to muster, have produce and unfinished masterpiece. I'm pretty sure that if you could get other people to hear about this story, more people would review and ask you to continue.

P.S.: You seem to be using "fuck" alot. Get off the habit. There are plenty of other cuss words you can use. And if you can't think of any, make up your own.

Cya Lare.

-Demon out.
BlueBubbles chapter 27 . 8/30/2004
AHH! another update! this is too much to handle!

o man! this chappie was so good! poor cid! but i'm glad he killed that Elianor guy... but cid's not dead, is he? and magus IS dead! o no! and aeris? well, she was dead before so... hm... o poor lucca! And what will happen to cloud and tifa? AHH!

OMG! this story is so good! You so have to update soon! Keep writing!
BlueBubbles chapter 26 . 8/26/2004
AH! YOU UPDATED! OMG!

I so thought this story was dead. a gonner. but no! YEAH!

OMG! This is the best story ever! magus? i was wondering where he went... and leon? i knew there was something up with him, lol! Poor tifa and cloud! o and yuffie! and chrono! OMG whats gonna happen!

lol! i'm so glad you continued this! omg! ok, i'm over-using exclamitoy points!

PLEASE udate soon! i can't wait to see how this ends!

AH! great job!
BlueBubbles chapter 25 . 10/3/2003
AH! YOU UPDATED! YEAH!

thank god, too, cause i thought you gave up on this fic! but, no it's back! halleluiah!

like, omg, this chappie was so good. like, really good. like, omg. you NEED to update really soon again. like, really, really soon.

AH! keep on writing!
crono18 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
please update again soon i want to know how this all ends
Rawkfist chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Please, please! Do not take his long to update again. This is such an awesome story. Update again soon.
Rawkfist chapter 24 . 8/21/2003
You need to update!
belladonna jaide chapter 24 . 8/2/2003
this chapter kicked $$! Glad to see you've finally updated, i was beginning to worry that you'd abandoned this awesome fic! Please write more soon!
lawngnomesorceress chapter 24 . 7/28/2003
Great story. I like the idea of Sephiroth smashing the worlds together and such.. One big thing, Lucca isn't blonde or broad shouldered. In the game sprite, she looks blonde because of her helmet, and broad shouldered because the sprites are super-deformed. In the Toriyama artwork, Lucca has violet hair and is pretty skinny. Leon is an awesome OC, and the writing is really good. Some of the chapters get confusing, but it's still fun to read. Keep up the good work!
Crono18 chapter 24 . 5/22/2003