Reviews for Adversary
BlueBubbles chapter 24 . 5/21/2003
YEAH! you updated! I'm so happy!

This chapter KICKED MAJOR TUSHIE! I love your writing style and the plot in this story just kicks ass! This has to be one of the most original stories out there (as original as fanfiction can get!)

haha! i love cloud! keep writing about him!

heh this is my FAVORITE story (not kidding) so you have to update REALLY SOON! K? GREAT JOB!
Matt chapter 24 . 5/19/2003
Bout time you updated. This story is friggin awesome, now i know we've seen them fight each other, but i want to see Crono and Cloud fight along side each other.
Matt chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Write next chapter!
Matt chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Did you forget about us helples readers out here? an update if you would please.
BlueBubbles chapter 23 . 3/16/2003
You NEED to finish this story! It is the best story EVER!

Need motivation? Here it is!

*Sprinkes motivation dust*

OK, now go write!
Chrono17 chapter 23 . 1/14/2003
Please more i am loving this story it is one of the best i have read.
The Crimson King chapter 23 . 12/15/2002
i love c/t.

i love ff7

i love this story!

keep writing, my friend, keep writing.

crimson
Matt chapter 23 . 12/9/2002
Bout time. THanks for updating and do it again soon.
Matt chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Did you forget about us helples readers out here? an update,pleaseeeeeeee?
BlueBubbles chapter 22 . 11/6/2002
This is like, the best story ever and you REALLY need to continue! FF7 and CT are like, my two favorite games and you have done a great job combining the two (a lot of crossover fics usually aren't very good but this one is an exception)! So please continue! Oh, and more Cloud and Tifa please!
Sailor Leo chapter 22 . 10/27/2002
Ha! Really sweet. I like this chapter. Write more soon, eh?
Matt chapter 22 . 10/24/2002
WOoooohooooo! YEAH! but time you updtaed. I was getting worried. Great chapter.
Puff chapter 22 . 10/22/2002
Yay! You've finally updated! :) Hey,ummm...is this a cliffhanger? I enjoyed your story from the beginning (not very beginning but I was getting used to it) Your story had a lot of character development (maybe because of this is a crossover)but this is my first crossover and I like it. It was also GOOD character development and some new original characters that are good. If you have time, try to write, more, I thought you wouldn't update this story ever. :)
Chrono17 chapter 22 . 10/22/2002
This is great please keep going I want to see the end.
Matt chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Finish. Don't tell me your done. You left so many things unanswered. Please finish
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »