Reviews for Adversary
Link Of Shadow chapter 21 . 9/22/2002
well... that's... pleasant... hehe... pretty good.
Triad chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Lol...wow, okay. I'm back from vacation and the back-to-school workload is starting to get under control (junior year sucks soooo bad) so I'll probably get back to writing this weekend or so. Hang in there, only a few chapters to go.
Matt chapter 21 . 9/20/2002
Finish!
Chrono17 chapter 21 . 8/27/2002
More please more I want to know how this ends PLease!
KrystalClear chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
... Is this the best story that I would ever read?

No, but it comes close!

Great job. I especially like the beginning.

I'm not sure what's really going on in this chapter. She just bolts out of nowhere. And I'm not sure who the princess is. Is this Lucca? or is it Marle (who the heck it may be.) Okay, as you can see I have no idea just WHAT crono is. I am vaguely aware that there is a game caleld Cronotrigger (is that right?) but that's it. (Btw, that girl who "thought she loved" Crono reminds me of Tifa... kekeke!) I woudl really love to read more, but I am completely lost.

Do you mind leaving a short summary of crono and the other characters in a review or an e-mail? Sorry if it sounds demanding. You don't have to. Great fic, nevertheless!
Sailor Leo chapter 21 . 8/13/2002
Damn Triad. That's some good shit! Come on! I need the next chapter like Crono needs his next fix!

Actions scenes are still the absolute best.
Rosey5 chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
still going good.
Rosey5 chapter 4 . 7/19/2002
you got talent Triad.
Rosey5 chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
...wow...
Rosey5 chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
part 2 could have could use some more action...you know, more "umph".
Rosey5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
part 1 was good but you could have put more in about lucca'a encounter with Magus.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
it was awesome, loved seeing crono's darker side. My compliments to the author!
Sailor Leo chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
It gets a little confusing sometimes, knowing who's doing what. Maybe you should try to use less pronouns.

I nearly cried when Sephi was looking at Aeris in the pod chamber. It was good. Write more soon!
Matt chapter 20 . 7/17/2002
I said it before and ill say ti again. Good job. Keep up the amazing work and update soon please.
Matt chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
You know, CT and FF7 are my 2 all time favorite RPG's and i was thinking about doing a crossover myself. That was until i read this and realized that mine would probably suck compared to yours. keep going. This is really good.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »