Reviews for Adversary
Sailor Leo chapter 18 . 6/1/2002
HA! That was fucking awesome! Best action chapter ever! I can't wait until the next chapter! Write more!
Speed chapter 17 . 5/31/2002
I like chapter 16 and 17, because they have a lot of mystery to them- and a lot of wondering. You think you know what's going on, but there remains the possibility that you're wrong, so you guard yourself- and that feeling of guarding is mystery. While a lot of this story has been terrible, the expository style itself, aside from the story is good and is improving. I am looking forward to Triad's next project.
The Crimson King chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
very good story!

i guess no-one thought of a ct/ff7 crossover, then finally...you arrived!

keep it up!
Sailor Leo chapter 17 . 5/27/2002
That was pretty awesome. Nothing like a good 'ol gas assasination. Of course, we all knew that nobodys stupid enough to beleive Sephiroth died in an explosion. And YES! PRAISE BE TO LUCCA AND MAGUS!

So the Yuffsters evil, she's gonna blow up stuff and keelhaul people and get away with it! SHES LIVIN OUT MY DREAM!

Write more soon, or I'll send the bunnies after ya!
Triad chapter 16 . 5/26/2002
I agree wholeheartedly. If I could change that part of the story, I would, but it's far too late, and ,like the quote goes "There ain't no gettin' off of this train we on!" So stick around. It gets better, my friends.
Speed chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
All well and good for the first two chapters, but the third chapter is so unbelievably out of character that i couldn't continue. I mean, come on folks, he's a villain. I mean, he's really evil. not misguided, he's evil. He hates humans and thinks he's better than them. Sure, he's insane, but that's who he is, not a sickness. He is legitimately crazy, and if you changed that, Sephiroth wouldn't be who he is. And Aeris loving him? What? Could you make up more crap? Seriously, folks, read the first two chapters and then pretend that it ends there, and be happy with your thoughts of what it might have been.
Zidus chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
um...what about Crono? and Cloud, and alla rest of them? u must continue, and i must read.
Sam Hall chapter 16 . 5/13/2002
Wow, somebody finally wrote a crossover fic that was actually good. That's not something you see every day.
Sailor Leo chapter 16 . 5/13/2002
DAMMIT TRIAD! Don't do that to us! Write more and clear this up, or I'm gonna come down there and...and...KICK YOUR DOG! I'm out of evil ideas...-_-
Zidus chapter 15 . 4/16/2002
wheres the rest? c'mon! continue!
Reese chapter 15 . 3/29/2002
hey i love your story so far. It's a great crossover. IS crono really dead? i can't believe that! when is aeris going to get in this. I can't beleive she would let her husband and sons do this stuff.
Memoriam chapter 10 . 3/28/2002
Ook-I think you just single-handedly convinced me to play Crono Trigger. :) Completely unfamiliar with the CT characters, but your depiction makes them seem reasonable and well-thought out, and the FFVII elements are wonderful. Definitely one of the best put-together fics I've run across in a long time.
Sailor Leo chapter 15 . 3/28/2002
This is by far the best crossover I have ever read in my life! It's PERFECT! My one little comment: MORE MAGUS/LUCCA!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4