Reviews for What If?
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I love it. You have so much potential with this story! Don't let it die!
ummIDK chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Chapter 3 and 4 are the same chapter but great story so far!
Kagome Tan chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
i'm loving this story so far, very original plot line and I love me a sarcastic Kagome!
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Please update soon. I want to see what happens especially to the pups. Are there going to be three total or more?
Hellspanda chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I'm enjoying the story so far but I feel like I've missed a whole chapter between four and five, not to mention that you have a double up of chapter 2/3? I'd like to continue reading but the discordance from the chapter confusion is making that difficult for me, I hope you get to fixing this soon as I am enjoying your writing.
WickedSecret chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Oh... Snap...
charlielou1998 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Oh Noooo Kagome why now! I hope this gets updated soon and I understand what you're doing and I respect you for doing such an amazing feat!
Neo-Crystal chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
There seems to a missing chapter as it just jumped from Sesshoumaru and Kagome in the woods headed to her father's, to now they are training against one another on some island with a new person.
flakeshake07 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
AHHHHH! you cant stop there! lol. Poor kagome! and sesh is going to be fuming. im really really looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
*laughs hysterically and evilly*

Oh man. Sesshomaru is soooo going to lose it now :3 Not only was he not there when his mate started delivering, said mate also disappeared right in the middle of it, swept along the currents of time :3 Yes, he's definitely going to lose it. And I'm an evil bit*ch for laughing at it.

Oh well, at least Sesshomaru has one kid from it all. Not that that's going to be much of a comfort. Gods, you're evil, you know that? :3 But that's why I love this story so much, I guess. It's no fun when the characters aren't being put through the gutter in SOME way :)

Anyway, loved the chapter. And for the record, it didn't feel rushed to me. Actually, it felt just right. But I do have to wonder how Inuyasha knew that his siblings would be 'coming out soon'. And how he'll react to her being suddenly gone, which he'll interpret as her dying (or how Sesshomaru will react, for that matter). But since this story's focus is mostly/entirely Kagome, something tells me I won't find out. A shame, really, but guess it can't be helped.

Can't wait for the next installment :) Hope I won't have to wait too long, even if I have lots of patience to spare :3

Glon Morski

P.S.: I can't really compare the revamped version to the original as far as the writing style is concerned, since I don't remember the original very well in that regard, but you can be certain that I loved every second of the revamped story... minus the little slip ups of one doubled and one missing chapter LOL

G.M.

P.P.S.: Since I just tried to submit this review, but ff told me I can't because I have already reviewed this chapter, I went through the 'pain' of looking up what I wrote last and realized that this 'update' is actually only the mark of the end of revamping - and looking at my review, there must have been some serious changes if this chapter is already about the delivery and all, when my last review for the same chapter implies it was for the previous one, when Kagome learned that she was pregnant. Huh. Either that, or there's some other problem that I missed, but that would surprise me. I mean, there WAS one chapter uploaded double, but that was caught up with one chapter missing so... OK, I'm lost. I'll just chalk it up to plot changes done during the revamp or something, I guess. I still loved the chapter and I still can't wait for the next one... but I hope I'll be able to leave a signed review next, ne ;)

G.M. (Glon Morski - just saying again in case you'd want to send me a reply PM. Shouldn't be a problem, there's only one of me here :3)
NatNatWriter chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Next chapter ASAP. Please, please, please!
Glon Morski chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Unsigned this time because I can't leave two reviews on the same chapter and I reviewed it when it was first updated. Anyway, remember how I pointed out chapter two was uploaded twice? Well, now you brought the chapters down a slot again. By skipping chapter four. It's definitely not here :(

Glon Morski chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Sorry, this isn't going to be a real review. You see, I got the mail saying you updated, but since I recalled you saying something about going through older chapters because your writing style changed since you've started writing, I decided to re-read the whole fic. I don't regret it so far, the read's amazing. Just one little 'problem': chapter two has been posed both as 'chapter two' AND as 'chapter three' LOL Chapter three isn't missing, though, every following chapter has just been pushed one slot further, from what I've seen. Sp, it's not a BIG problem... but it was still confusing to jump from chapter two to chapter two when reading LOL So... correct, please? For future readers, at least ;)

Well, I'm off to read the rest of what I already know will happen... and then the long awaited update :3

dixiedarling95 chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Ohhhhhh shit. This anit lookin good, not good at all.
dxlmao chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Oh wow. I loved this entire thing and I hope it doesn't take you much longer to revamp and post chapters!