Reviews for What If?
Millerna chapter 13 . 4/7
I feel like crying you have not updater for 4 yaers and it is such a grat story i feel really sad so please please update
Impstar chapter 13 . 3/25
It's been a while... I do hope that you update again at some point, but waiting at least 8 more months (assuming you are keeping to right after your graduation) is kind of irritating. Hopefully by then though the update speed will pick up. This is a pretty good story and I'm eager to see where it's heading.
Nia chapter 13 . 2/28
This is literally the best Sesshy/Kag Fic I have ever read & it's not even done yet! That's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens & if Rin is going to end up as their daughter (if it's a girl) Or if kagome is going to be the reason Sango, Miroku & shippo end up with inuyasha
charlielou1998 chapter 13 . 2/25
I hope you bring out more chapters and re-vamp the old ones soon this story is amazing and you write all this while in nursing school I have to say I struggle with mine and I'm only in Highschool Keep up the great work!
Baked Soap chapter 13 . 2/20
This is my first Inuyasha story and I have to say...I'm impressed. It's just been too long since I have felt so much emotions from reading a fanfiction. Maybe it's because this is a new territory or the new fondness I have with this pairing but reading this story has made me just so excited for the next chapter, It reminded me of the endless nights I have been through clicking episode after episode of Inuyasha.

I completely understand about the breaks you have to take from this story. In fact, I had to put my stories on hiatus just because I was busy with life. Take your time with the revamp- as long as you don't abandon this story, I'm good. :)

See you next time.
S-chan08 chapter 13 . 2/14
I can't wait to see how you will rewrite this fic, please don't take to long to update. I just think that you mix too many things in one story. I mean there are too many elements and although your fic is very creative too many charecters at once make a little confuse and tiresome.
yay this is the first time i have read this story and i loved it-i will be looking out for the next update
Vibe Time chapter 13 . 2/13
YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! WOOOOHOOOOO. That's awesome. Don't push yourself to hard though. I know how hard school is. Lord knows I dropped two courses this semester. .
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 12 . 1/18
Great story.
TealKandyKitty15 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I've just started to read this story and I think its absolutely awesome! Plz update soon! I'm very much enjoying this story and am very excited for the next chappies! I cant believe they're having a BABY!
bluerosepunk chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
so good please update lol this story is my life
Star Goddess Of The Moon chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Holy crap, this is really good. Im so into this story already. I really like it. Keep it up! Update please! :)
Cata chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Awesome! follow the fic please!
Kella chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Looooove it! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Sheesh! That was unexpected! Will u please update regularly though?