Reviews for Ways to Gain Aang's Trust
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I thought it was good
Loved the friendship between sokka and zuko
Witchdoctr chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
er, well, writing cud use some work. it seems really rushed and out of character and the idea is vague. normally out of character is fine and I'd be a hypocrite if I said all of my stories had strong ideas, but this is just ridiculous. i mean, fine, they're out of character, whatever. This is fanfiction. But i read this and i was like,

"What? What's going on? Why do I care?"
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I love the plan! :D O can't wait for the next chapter. If I do I'll die from excitement for wondering what's to come. :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I was laughing so hard when I reread the nfirst chapter. By thew way amazing chapter! :D
MuppetSnipper chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Things that would make our dear Avatar mad?

Hurting/taunting Appa

Making fun of him for being bald

w Kissing him (random kiss from Zuko would scare Aang XD)

Flick his forehead

Talk about Katara's past love interests

Reminiss about old kidnappings

Dress up like the blue spirit and stalk Aang

Argue with Sokka infront of him

But we love Aang/3 We can't make him mad! DB
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Wow, this felt like the shortest chapter in the history of shortest chapters! LOL. It is nice to see that Zuko is using his head for once. JK XD Anyways, it's funny to see that you're standing right in front of me as I review.

Anywhoo tata. Love ya girl. Update when you can.

-K!k!
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Er, I think u nedd to work on it.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Wow, this was a good chapter Hailz! I think that you could work on your grammar a bit and maybe your description because I was a little confused but other than that, I didn't see anything wrong ) I LOVED MEATLAND! Now I want to there one day. It's so unfair that Sokka got to go and I didn't. WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, I couldn't care less if Sokka was occ. I LOVE HIM THIS WAY! I wish that he was like this in the movie. LOL. I loved how Sokka and Zuko were kinda cuddling at the beginning. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL. I laughed at Toph's comment towards Sokka. Oh, I can't wait to see what'll happen now that she's in on the plan.

You must update when you can. I want to see Zuko's big idea!

-Kyra
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hey Haiswizzle (I just found out that that's your gangsta name. LOL) *pants* finally made it *pants*

Anyways, here's my review!

*Randomly begins to roll on the floor laughing* OMG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVE SOKKA! I love how Sokka is like Zuko's best friend in this story! (From what I see) They don't really talk that much in the series. You're just amazing at keeping Sokka in character. You should come up with ways to annoy him. I'm sure that you'll come up with a lot :D LOL, ZUKO AND SOKKA ARE SUCH PIGS! That was so mean of Zuko to set Sokka's butt on fire DX Poor Sokka :*( One question though. How would Sokka know the time? guess he's *drum rolls* RANDOM! LOL. He understood half the stuff. LOL. You make it sound like Sokka is such an airhead XD HE HAD AN IDEA! LOL. I wonder where they got the paper from. Again, RANDOMNESS! LOL. Now I'm going to apologize for saying LOL a lot. LOL.I love how you used your ways to annoy Aang in this story! AWESOMENESS! Oh, I so can't wait to see what they will do to torture poor Aang. I'm mostly excited for the stuff they'll do with Katara as well.

Anywhoo, no this isn't boring at all. It light uo my day. Thank you for making me smile. My story should be updated at some point this weekend or so. Anyways, please update when you can! Take as long as you need to cuz I know how hard school is. See ya!

-Kyrswizzle XD
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love this one shot. I could see this come to life. Amazing job.