Reviews for You did Good Meathead
iloveromance chapter 4 . 1/23
Oh my, what a place to leave this! I hope there's more soon! I'm dying to find out Mike's reaction!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 1/23
Oh wow, pregnant so soon after Aerial's birth! That must have been quite a shock to both Gloria and Mike but I'm sure that Archie and Edith will be thrilled!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 1/23
Aw, I love his flashback to Gloria's birth. That's nice! And I love the name Aerial! I hope Archie does too!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh this is nice! I always hated that she lost her baby but I'm glad they eventually had a son. But I do like the idea of her giving birth the first time. I love Archie's comment about fixing the broken water later! That's hilarious!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Most interesting.
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
What will Mike say after he comes to after passing out?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Quinn Samuels chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
that's an exotic spelling of ariel. I always wonder what it would be like if Archie had a son
nannygirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Awww that was so cute! Added so much sweetness to the first chapter. Archie thinking back to when Gloria was born was avery nice touch. And the name was adorable! Great job and thanks for adding more! Was so happy when i saw this!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great story. You should make it a multi-chapter one. I also don't know the name of the baby.
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aww that was just adorable! Fantastic job, hope to read more from you!