Reviews for Secrets of the Wind
wilona chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Hey, where's the next chapter? I wanna read it again.
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.

Poor Amir, hope he and Natsumi can be together soon.
MorWolfMor chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
This is really good 0 I can't wait to see what happens next :) awesome job with the writing. :D
GintsukiKyu chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Nice fic so far I'll be waiting for next chapter.
GintsukiKyu chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Little question how can her crop be destroyed if they don't grow in winter?
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
This is really good! I cant wait for more! If you need any help go ahead and send me a PM! I'll be glad to help! :)

Shiki
kitty chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow Freya's the enemy. For me in my game I always feel like Shelly has some grudge against me. which when you think about it makes a little sense because she was like the most popular girl in town because she's suppose to be so nice & her dad's the mayor. Good so far anyways.
imgone.imgone chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I'm happy someone decided to write a Gretal (ugh, hate that unofficial official name)xAmir story. I've been waiting for a good one like this.

Anyways, even though I've never really liked Grand Bazaar, I find that I kinda liked your fanfic. Good job. *thumbs up*
Emzi chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Thank GOD! I am so pleased to see a Amir x Gretel story. No complaints here, please continue
saphren chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
looks like Daisy is gonna play matchmaker~!
Silver Wind chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Aww...Short...but cute.

Daisy's really into the thought of Natsumi and Amir together.

By the way, reviling is revealing, and for the look that Daisy gave, use - these in between the words.

It's nice to see you update after so long. Looking forward to your next.
KuraiNezumichan chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
great story so far!

man freya! shes such a

bbbbbbbbbb! lol

update soon plz!
gumi-tan chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Cute :3

Hehe, Freya is typically those snobby popular girls who have all the guys wrapped around her finger. It really suits her! Great job here! :D

Update soon! :)
saphren chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Freya really is out to get her... i hope Daisy appears more often... Daisy looks like the type who will play matchmaker but Natsumi seems to want Amir so i guess Daisy will be very happy. i don't get why guys fall for Freya either... hope you update soon~! great story
Silver Wind chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
It's good but I think it could be better.

I feel that your sentences seem to run on and there isn't any semicolons where there needs to be , some sentences can be two sentences if take some commas and did capitalizing. Oh and "hear" is suppose to be "here." Hear refers to listening. Here refers to location which I think is what you are trying to say.

Still this is a good story. I please keep updating whenever you can.