Reviews for The Golden Era
Arwen17evenstar chapter 5 . 5/31
This is wonderful, although it still miss Dracula because he is my favorite character from the entire movie no matter what. I'll always wish he still exists somehow.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 4 . 5/31
Love that you wrote a sequel! I'm really liking Matthias so far. He's a great guy, unlike Dracula who was just a hot jerk. Will there come a day when Anna no longer acts like a moron? She is the most blunt and unclever person I've ever seen. And she's so pious she can't take a joke or have any silly fun.
Asteroth1 chapter 5 . 1/20
Ahh... such a pity that this story is probably dead :( I was so investet in this story :(
TwelveEyes chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Reading both the previous story and this one, I can say your writing technique has improved with time, but your formatting could use some improvement. You should put a space between the sentences of dialogue when a new speaker says something.

I'm looking forward to your next update, and will be watching this story with interest.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hey, I read everything! From the first fanfic to this sequel! I can't believe i just found this recently. It's amazing! XD It's really well written and I love everything about it! XDDD Sorry for being all hyper about it..This is just an amazing fanfiction, seriously. X))) Can't wait to read more!
hewhoreaps chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Well glad to see this updated.

It seems Anna and Gabriel are having questions raised about their marriage etc that seems to rattle Anna more then Gabriel but he isn't totally unsettled by the questions.

That said please try to update more often and keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this story entirely! I was rather enjoying it. Even if you never post again, I really liked your portrayals of all the characters in this and in the previous story. Excellent work!
SadisticBeauty30 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
AHH I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY & BRIGHTER SIDE OF DEATH. duude.. im DYIN here for a update! * jumps around the room * please please please i beg you update. i need to know what happens! very good job by the way, if you hadnt got the drift yet that you are an amazing writer :)
Jill chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Ooh please update:( I miss this story! I'm obsessed with your writing you do such a good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Amazing story, amazing sequel. Please update soon
hewhoreaps chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Again glad to see this story updated.

It seems Matthias wants to help but Anna with her trust issues in regards to vampire's is making things difficult.

Of course there is also the issue of where and what is going on with Van Helsing in all of this.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sige asi
hewhoreaps chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Glad to see this updated. That said since we don't know what the letters were written on, there can be debate as to what if anything sinister Matthias and Van Helsing would have written.

Anna is unnerved by everything thats happening and still has issues trusting vampires.
aleera-mistressofallevil chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
please this story is amazing plz can you add a couple more chapters! rly awesome:)