Reviews for Affinity
PurpleCat1245 chapter 5 . 7/3
I love this story! It's very well written and detailed. I hope you decide to continue it... even though you haven't written since 2011... Please, please, please, please, please, please, update! I really want to read more.
The only thing I would suggest is that you do not make this a romance, mostly because it'd be very weird. As of now in this story, Snape it 33 and Hermione is 13. That'd be an odd romance...
Otherwise, please continue to do what you are doing and write more!
aguamarine1116 chapter 5 . 4/3
Hi! I'm a new reader of yours, having first read Stirring the Leaves and now reading your other stories, and I have to tell you that you are a wonderful writer, and have such an expansive imagination that can put together all these intricate details of your plots and canon. I noticed you haven't worked on this story, Affinity, and four years, which is really a shame, because I happen to like Hermione and Severus together. Oh, right, and also because I love the way this story has been going.

I'm going to go read more of your stories now, I know I won't disappointed
AmandaSingh0 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
i think i would like this better as a snape mentors hermione sorta fic. i've read many snape/hermione fic but never a mentoring fic between them.
UPDATE PLEASE !
AP.Violin chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Pleaaaaaaase continue! Pretty please? This is by far one of the best HG/SS friendship fics in the early years, and there aren't many sadly, so please don't leave us hanging :')
Please?!
Minerva-Athena chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I've loved this story for so long! Please consider updating it. You haven't left - you've updated other stories recently!

Really, though, this is one of the best Harry Potter fics, and it's not even complete. Please? Pretty please? One more chapter? I only have nine fanfics downloaded on my phone, and this is one of them! It's also the only incomplete one!
pixiefang15002 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Yelp i want more of this story.
SophieNewman chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
What happened? Why didn't you update for so long? It says the last update was in 2011. Hmm...
Anyway. Just wanted to say that I like this story, even though I'm not a fan of SS/HG ships. I guess you have a way with words... :)
Of you're still there, I hope you update! Thanks! :)
3Dramione3 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Well Dramione of course! I just love the whole "Forbidden love"-concept, especially when Draco is a veela and Hermione is his mate ;) !
Awesome chapter, but please update soon?!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Hiiiii...awesome but won't you update anymore?
DragonOwl chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Another amazing fic! Is this going to be continued or not? Just wondering! It's really great though, your writing is excellent as always!
Katze chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Please! Continue this story, it's really frustrating when you find an amazing story likes yours, and find that the author hasn't continued it. Please if you have time please consider writing more chapters. There really aren't many stories as good as your story with this pairing even if it has no romance in it.
:D
360devil chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
oh my god, I love this fanfic sooooo much! why won't you update? D: I really want to continue reading!
hermione chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
l
hpfanfictionreader chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Please, please, please continue- this is the best fic I've read in a while, and I tend to read about one 50k story a day.
Pepperimp chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Nice chapter! I liked that scene in Defence class and the last scene in the library. Everything was very well written as usual. And to answer your question, I love Neville and Luna together, but another than that, I'm a stickler for canon pairings. So please may I make one request? Please don't turn it into a SS/HG romance. It's really nice to read a fic about their friendship without any romantic tension. I'll admit some SS/HG fics are written well, but somehow I don't really imagine your story to turn out that way. But hey, if you don't agree, I'm sure you'll make that pairing just as convincing as the rest of your story. :) :)

P.S. I noticed you haven't updated for almost a year. Please don't abandon it. It really is a lovely story and it would be a pity if it wasn't completed. Keep it up! :D