Reviews for Affinity
3Dramione3 chapter 5 . 2/23
Well Dramione of course! I just love the whole "Forbidden love"-concept, especially when Draco is a veela and Hermione is his mate ;) !
Awesome chapter, but please update soon?!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Hiiiii...awesome but won't you update anymore?
DragonOwl chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Another amazing fic! Is this going to be continued or not? Just wondering! It's really great though, your writing is excellent as always!
Katze chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Please! Continue this story, it's really frustrating when you find an amazing story likes yours, and find that the author hasn't continued it. Please if you have time please consider writing more chapters. There really aren't many stories as good as your story with this pairing even if it has no romance in it.
:D
360devil chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
oh my god, I love this fanfic sooooo much! why won't you update? D: I really want to continue reading!
hermione chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
l
hpfanfictionreader chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Please, please, please continue- this is the best fic I've read in a while, and I tend to read about one 50k story a day.
Pepperimp chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Nice chapter! I liked that scene in Defence class and the last scene in the library. Everything was very well written as usual. And to answer your question, I love Neville and Luna together, but another than that, I'm a stickler for canon pairings. So please may I make one request? Please don't turn it into a SS/HG romance. It's really nice to read a fic about their friendship without any romantic tension. I'll admit some SS/HG fics are written well, but somehow I don't really imagine your story to turn out that way. But hey, if you don't agree, I'm sure you'll make that pairing just as convincing as the rest of your story. :) :)

P.S. I noticed you haven't updated for almost a year. Please don't abandon it. It really is a lovely story and it would be a pity if it wasn't completed. Keep it up! :D
Pepperimp chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Haha Hogwarts School of Mischief and Misery! That's hilarious! Well done on another beautiful chapter. Hmm, my favourite Potter book would have to be the Deathly Hallows because the sad story of war is really profound but it's still exciting and mysterious as all the other books. And I love how many of the loose ends are tied up, but there is still heaps left for the imagination. But before the last book was published, my favourite was the Order of the Phoenix. I love the rebellion and the exciting- ness of the entire plot! Anyway, can't wait to read the rest of your story, so onwards and upwards! ;)
Pepperimp chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Argh, I don't know what to say! Brilliant, just brilliant. As always the characters are very well written and I adore the way you write Snape. You certainly do justice to my favourite character. As for your question, I think I'd like Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts and Droobles gum. I know my name is Pepper Imp but that's only because the name sounds cool! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Pepperimp chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Another awesome chapter! I'm getting quite attached to this story. And to answer your question, my favourite subject would probably be Potions or Charms. :)
Pepperimp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, this is a really enjoyable story! I like the idea of continuing a friendship between Hermione and Prof. Snape. Anyway, I thought they were written very well in character and it was realistic. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
This is absolutely fabulous!

I really enjoy reading Fanfiction that stays within Canon, and makes use of the viewpoints we never really see in the books...And I love Severus and Hermione.

As for other non-canon couples? I really like Severus and Lily, and technically they are not cannon, as they do not end up together.

I do hope that you plan to continue this story as I love it so completely. It is really hard to find this type of Fanfiction.

*hint* If you know of any I am open to suggestions!

I hope that you update this story, as it could go a long way.

-Severus Snape's Beloved
elfuhbuh chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I really, really am enjoying this story! I especially love how in-character you keep everyone, but especially Snape. I hope you decide to continue with this and favor us with an update soon!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I don't know if it's canon or not, but I've always been fond of Sirius and Remus as a couple.