Reviews for SGU: Guiding Light
LukasAlbert chapter 39 . 5/9
This was one of the best if not the best story i have read so far about SGU
claire is a little overpowered but it really fits into later chapters :)
so im happy to have read such a good story and i hope you are still at it with the whole writing stuff -

-Lukas
eastwood6510 chapter 35 . 3/20
Are you sure your characters' name isn't 'Mary'?

Perhaps, 'Mary Sue'?
eastwood6510 chapter 33 . 3/20
I very much liked this chapter. The changes you made were good. I was angry at the show for creating such a plot device (oh you found awesome technology and lots of supplies, well too bad! The world is imploding!)

So yeah, I'm glad you changed it up, very nice!
eastwood6510 chapter 30 . 3/20
Listen, I really enjoy this story. It's quite different from others on this site.
It is good.
But, I really have to mention the grammatical mistakes, I don't know if English is your second language or not, but this story is really hard to read.
Sometimes, I don't even know what you are trying to convey, the grammar is so...bazaar.

It is a good story, and I'm going to keep reading, I just hope you can proofread more next time perhaps.
Keep it up
LoneWolf1968 chapter 39 . 5/16/2015
Ok, I have to say I really enjoyed the story. Yes, you had some grammatical and spelling errors but what writer (including myself) doesn't? I will be awaiting the sequel...
PascalDragon chapter 39 . 5/16/2015
Thanks for incorporating the rename. Subtle way to do it, too. :P
Yeah, well, they are back on Earth and there are quite some rotations among Destiny's crew. At least she's still kept in service. :) Btw: did she get repaired at the Watchtower as well?
Also good to see Ganos Lal and Oma Desala all nice and well. :)
A little question: the Brody you mentioned at the end of the last Destiny scene is still our Brody from SGU? If so, then he's called "Adam", not "Adrian" ;)
I have not watched Doctor Who, but I'll keep an eye out to catch your sequel. :)
And finally thank you very much for writing this story and leading it to an end.

Just a Crazy-Man chapter 39 . 5/15/2015
Epic and bravo!
DesertSandBox chapter 39 . 5/14/2015
I really loved this story and cant wait til the sequel and if it is even half as great as this one is then it will be a great story
davycrockett100 chapter 39 . 5/14/2015
awesome job
PascalDragon chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
That's been quite an eventful chapter. :)
Of course the Ancients would have something left behind in the Milky Way as well. I liked Eli's DS9 reference by the way. ;)
All in all that was quite a get together and I had already wondered why you had foot soldiers stationed at the station. But it payed off in the end.
A propos "payed off": I definitely won't shed a tear for Strom. :P
Oh, the Goa'uld are back?! They really don't know when to give up, do they? ;)
A little sidenote: I know you have named the German ship already some chapters earlier, but German ships are usually named after locations or animals, not professions. Not that much of a problem though, I just wanted to inform you about that. ;)

Jay Warren chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
Excellent! I love it! Please hurry with the next one!
davycrockett100 chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
awesome
VDP64 chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
Wow! Real good!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
Lov! Glad for the return of a old friend
PascalDragon chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
So they finally found something worthwhile in that boring area. And worthwhile it was indeed. :) Much technology and a crate full of ZPMs. A jackpot indeed. And then even an outpost.
Of course we now know what they'll work on once they've left Pegasos. ;)