Reviews for SGU: Guiding Light
LoneWolf1968 chapter 39 . 5/16
Ok, I have to say I really enjoyed the story. Yes, you had some grammatical and spelling errors but what writer (including myself) doesn't? I will be awaiting the sequel...
PascalDragon chapter 39 . 5/16
Thanks for incorporating the rename. Subtle way to do it, too. :P
Yeah, well, they are back on Earth and there are quite some rotations among Destiny's crew. At least she's still kept in service. :) Btw: did she get repaired at the Watchtower as well?
Also good to see Ganos Lal and Oma Desala all nice and well. :)
A little question: the Brody you mentioned at the end of the last Destiny scene is still our Brody from SGU? If so, then he's called "Adam", not "Adrian" ;)
I have not watched Doctor Who, but I'll keep an eye out to catch your sequel. :)
And finally thank you very much for writing this story and leading it to an end.

Just a Crazy-Man chapter 39 . 5/15
Epic and bravo!
Assassin Master Uzumaki chapter 39 . 5/14
I really loved this story and cant wait til the sequel and if it is even half as great as this one is then it will be a great story
davycrockett100 chapter 39 . 5/14
awesome job
PascalDragon chapter 38 . 5/8
That's been quite an eventful chapter. :)
Of course the Ancients would have something left behind in the Milky Way as well. I liked Eli's DS9 reference by the way. ;)
All in all that was quite a get together and I had already wondered why you had foot soldiers stationed at the station. But it payed off in the end.
A propos "payed off": I definitely won't shed a tear for Strom. :P
Oh, the Goa'uld are back?! They really don't know when to give up, do they? ;)
A little sidenote: I know you have named the German ship already some chapters earlier, but German ships are usually named after locations or animals, not professions. Not that much of a problem though, I just wanted to inform you about that. ;)

Jay Warren chapter 38 . 5/8
Excellent! I love it! Please hurry with the next one!
davycrockett100 chapter 38 . 5/7
VDP64 chapter 38 . 5/7
Wow! Real good!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 38 . 5/7
Lov! Glad for the return of a old friend
PascalDragon chapter 37 . 3/15
So they finally found something worthwhile in that boring area. And worthwhile it was indeed. :) Much technology and a crate full of ZPMs. A jackpot indeed. And then even an outpost.
Of course we now know what they'll work on once they've left Pegasos. ;)

davycrockett100 chapter 37 . 3/14
Assassin Master Uzumaki chapter 37 . 3/14
No matter that it took awhile i loved this chapter all the same
davycrockett100 chapter 36 . 1/25
Assassin Master Uzumaki chapter 36 . 1/25
Another great chapter. oh and a idea if you do DW/SGU crossover the noise at the end of the universe is the hidden planet of Gallifrey. and if you do a crossover any idea of which doctor? cause i can just see the arguments that peter and rush would get into haha maybe keep claire?