Reviews for The Sleepy Kitty Component
LadyShard chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great gods this was adorable! Now I make my husband sing soft kitty lol.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Chloexlolx chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So cute and heart warming and unlike a lot of sheldon/penny storys this is just how they would act great job I love it :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Good one-shot. I love when they take care of each other. )
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Yay for drugs! That should get Sheldon thinking.
whoompah chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww so sweet! Sheldon can be such a sweetheart XD
Emowyen chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol...another great story! Loved how he helped her out and then sang her the Soft Kitty song.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Penny blinked, tears springing to her eyes. "I think I broke my butt!" she sniffled.

Penny nodded, and her eyes went big when she felt Sheldon's hands roaming over her body. "Uh... honey?"
"Mmmyes?" Sheldon asked distractedly, continuing about his task.
"What'cha doin'?"
"Checking you for broken bones so we know how to situate you in the car." he explained, as though he were talking to a very slow child.

"I'm heavy?" Penny gasped, breaking into fresh sobs. "You think I'mfat..."

But, then, he saw her big, wet, Disney Eyes, and took a deep sigh. "Very well, I shall go with you..."

"Yup..." she continued, blissfully obvilious, "I was... one-third of the way there!"
"... pay no attention to her; she gets mouthy on pain medications..." Sheldon said uncomfortably.

d(*-*)
ROFL ROFL ROFL d(*-*) Amazing
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh this one was just adorable! So cute how protective Sheldon was. I really love the way you write him. Fantastic scene at the hospital esp the end of it. I'm still awing!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Awwwww this was soooo SWEET! *blush* i loved the last part! HAHA! Soft Kitty's my fave song now. :p
eligin chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
The more I read Sheldon the cuter he gets. Fantastic.
acarmichael chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is cute! I loved it!

My favorite part was where Penny told Sheldon she was 'half Vulcan' :))

x
stock2007 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh' great little story you have to do more
Deleted Deleted Account chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Another cute soft kitty story! However, didn't you mean to click Penny and Sheldon C. instead of Stephanie, who is not in this fic?

:D
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*grins* Sheldon ranting at the med crew - oh, yeah, he's got 'over-protective boyfriend' down. And Penny doing 'Disney eyes' to make him do what she wants - classic.