Reviews for Match Maker
Mayumi Skywalker chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
You Miss Ink are one dynamite writer...how about you keep your chin up on writing? You're really good
Annika Sparks chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
likin this so far.
Brightknight chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Wow this is one of the best fanfic I've ever read, it went straight onto my fav list. Original plot, good loving and very, very exiting. 5 star entertainment. Thanks :-)
Laura chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Wow, what a great story this is! I started to read several hours ago, and I just can't stop. The way you describe Obi-Wan is wonderful, because he is still te same character but with a new life. I thought this might just be a fluffy story, but it's much, much more. Keep writing!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I recognise Thrice and Lord Blackswan from the Old Man and The Desert, but the situation's a bit different!I look forward to reading more.
immajedibabe chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Good story! :) I loved it. Thrice was a cool character and I love the way you "cloned" eveybody. That was a cool idea :D and the whole never dying thing
Chaos2279 chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story! At first I thought it might be slow because of how uncertain Thrice's character is but boy was I wrong! I have to say, my favourite moment of this story is probably the strawberries! Brilliant work, can't wait to read more of your work!
the brown cow chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
That was a great story. just perfect. please dont stop with star wars...
colorblue22 chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
i loved it. good ending :)
Star the Foxhound chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
This was an excellent story. :) I'm a little sad that it's over, but I do like the way you ended it.
Bek-K chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
Perfect ending! *applause*

I laughed when I read the few paragraphs...Kiya's already keeping her parents on their toes. :D

And the banter between father and children was nicely done. I enjoyed this fic very much! I wish you had something else up your sleeve in way of plot bunnies.

Thanks for sharing; I look forward to more to come! (hint...)

Sincerely,

Bekah
The Jedi Princess chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
Love that you added an epilogue, and yes, an overreacting Obi-Wan is very sweet.

You should write a sequel with Kiya as the main character. Good job with the story, it was very good.
RKF22 chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
great work
Bek-K chapter 20 . 11/23/2010
Obi-Wan and Luke both got the closure they needed in regard to Vader/Anakin. :)

Go Obi! *gives standing ovation* It's about time he stands up to Lord Blackswan and frankly tells the old man to leave his kids/family alone! That was my favorite part of this chapter! ;)

Sorry to hear that this is your last star wars story. I wish some more plot bunnies would bite.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful galaxy with us. It was a joy to read!

Sincerely,

Bekah
cripplingregret chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
lawlz. would have been funny if obi was marrying yodas cousin or something, though. still, this is epic. :D