Reviews for Insane Competition
Emily chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Oh My God Finn! *face palm* lml loved the story
gleek4480 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Lol baking cookies. Smut is so much better than baking cookies!
sadi chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Amazing last NEVER disappoint don't you ? Plenty of love,cooking ,teasing and (blushing) action...Whaouh.
sadi chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
What a start ! Seriously it was difficult to concentrate after reading the first part of this chapter. Happy happy reader here . I do like " this cocky over confident "Finn . Rachel being " swooned" by Finn and knowing it ,is really touching.
sadi chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
As good as ever.I love how you reveal several facets of Finn's class caracterization !
sadi chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
A all chapter full of fluff , gentle teasing and love .What more can i ask for? What a pleasure it is following their game, watching them so deeply in love.
sadi chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Rachel in competition with Finn! I am so curious about the following.

Puck , Finn and Rachel are great fun slightly jealous, Rachel irritated , Puck in control of the radio lol...Bravo. I love sneaky Finn ,playing Rachel into kissing him . Adorable.
SkyNyxx chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Nice :)
goodbeans chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
goodbeans chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
It's too late for my opinion but I prefer Rachel's POV cause it's so funny that she's not having the upper hand.
goodbeans chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol! This is gonna be fun! Oh can you please send RM a note? I'd love to see this bet after the reconciliation. :)
Maire Caitroina chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
loved it!
Crystal Cayden chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
OMG. Cutest fic ever! 3 This was adorable! The way your wrote Rachel and Finn seemed so real, it was great! Awesome work!