Reviews for Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 6/12
Gosh! I am a golf-nerd so I really hope there is a detailed golf scene! Kudos! But thats me! God!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
A very awesome ending. You blended the past and present beautifully. Didn't get my wish of Bella and Edward being the pro golfers, but it all worked for the best. Thanks for another very enjoyable story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Knew she could it. Justice may still find a way to be served to Royce. Liked your offhand reference to the golf book 'A Good Walk Ruined'. My father-in-law was a golfer and he loved the book. Enjoyed the story very much. Now on to the Epilogue and hopefully a happy ever after. One with Bella and Edward becoming a husband and wife team of professional golfers would make my day.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I'm thinking Bella has a fighting chance to not only make the cut, but come out on top. Especially with a caddie as savvy as Edward. The only golf I've ever played is miniature at an amusement park. It's still difficult to break into the few existing 'men only' clubs, it was almost impossible at the time this story takes place. Bella was a very courageous woman to even try.
ClosetReader chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Cute story, well writen. Two big thumbs up!
ClosetReader chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
You kept a quick pace for a game that can be drawn out, well done!
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like the opening.
TwiAggie94 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
As always a sweet great well done story. Thanks meg p
cebinc chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Great story! Absolutely loved it and thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheryl
Burntcore chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
loved the epi of memories. Having read parts of the memories during our wc's is was great to see how it all came togther. Awesome story, bb
Burntcore chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
How sweet! Edward's family is so supportive! And here Renee never thought Bella would be able to find a husband by playing golf.
MessyBar chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I truly enjoyed this story and all the flashbacks in this Epi. So sweet to live through their memories.

Thank you for sharing.
MessyBar chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Aww. Loved the little details. Like the ring, his reaction to seeing her in the dress. All very sweet and lovely. Great job
Burntcore chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Royce really is a cad. I'm lad Edward was there to protect Bella.
MessyBar chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Besides the Royce incident, this was a very sweet chapter. Loved that E was there for her, even as a observer. They are moving fast, but it fits the era, so I'm all kinds of good with it. Excited to see how the next chapter works out.