Reviews for Speech of a Lifetime
PalealYah chapter 1 . 1/2
Bravo...Bravo...
lazeeness chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
There were just so many things wrong with TATV, I wouldn't know where to start fixing it. I thought this was great, especially for a first effort. I really liked the interaction with Archer and Soval at the end.
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Great story. The most important thing to me was that Trip lived but I also thought your version of how he was injured was much better than the one on the show. I also liked Trip and T'Pol's relationship and Archer's awareness and support. Writing that speech would have been daunting for me. You did a great job with that, too.
Asso chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
There is no doubt that every scenario would be better than that one we saw on the screen. But the way you made your own scenario, and the way you developed your story, are better than many other alternative scenarios I was able to read.
Mary chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
A comendable result not just as a first effort. Since we never got to hear the actual speach not that that episode has anything to recommend watching it for. I like the "save Trip". His sacrifice was just too rediculous, he is brilliant and inventive and thinks outside the box, he would have found another way. Yours is a much more believable scenario. Thanks for writing
tambo2063 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
WoW too bad you weren't the one in charge of writing the finale for Enterprise Your story is terrific and i really loved Archer's speech good job
The Middleman chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Now I'm really impressed with you. Not only can you do screen caps, but you can write!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010