Reviews for Everlasting
babesbraves chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Great can't wait for more!
Alejadra Cullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please, please update soon! I loved the story! )
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
I had thought that this one was abandoned. I am so glad I was wrong! :0)

I went back and read it again. It had been a while.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Thanks for the update. Congrats on the little boss!

I was quite shocked when Alice started noticing the changes in Bella, but I was relieved to hear she'll probably have a normal human pregnancy and thrilled that it's a boy.
sujari6 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Lovely surprise for them. I hope RL gets better for you soon. Congratulations on your baby.
mcamastow chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Well I am so happy that you finished this story so many don' I love you gave them a child Bella was so heart broken when she heard she could not have any and we know that miricles happen every day so why not. Congratulations on your new baby.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Happy you're back
LilCullen454 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Still here! So sorry RL went crazy! Congratulations on your "boss"!
mrsvixter chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
love this fict
great your back
well done
Angeldolphin01 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I love the chapter. Glad you could updated. I look forward to the next chapter.
davidahare chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
I hope this story will be finished.
babesbraves chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I am so loving this book I feel so sorry for Bella it seems that deep down she hoped to have a baby with Edward. At least they have Aro off their backs for the moment. I also hope it's not too late for Bella to forgive her dad.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Victoria literally rips bella heart out. Bella revives 24 hrs later as if she was sleeping. Bella is an immortal called an everling. Her eyes change color depending on her mood. Charlie and Renee Disown her, giving her and easy pass to leave w/o feeling guilty. No babies.

If that is criteria for Everlings, then shouldn't that make the ppl on the reservation, charlie, Gianna, student of forks all have the ability to be Everlings?. They live in the super natural world just by being near the Cullens and the wolf pack.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This edward is really easy going, given the fact that he is holding bella's dead body. So is JB for that matter. Everyone is going through emotions as if they are just checking them off a checklist.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
looking forward to reading the rest of your story... JN