Reviews for You Love Me!
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Lol. I loved the plastic ware scene in the novel, but this is just so much cuter!
toocoolforbeth chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aw, how cute.

Dexter has always been my favourite guy book character.
KittyLyn96 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awwuh! Doesnt it just make you wish you had that kind of guy who had such a cavity-inducing sweetness? (:
Essie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So i read the description to this story and i thought it said stickers, not snickers, so i was intriguied. I was a little let down it was snickers, but you are an amazing writer who made me fall in love with Remy and Dexter in these few words, Thanks for writing! I loved it!
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is quite adorable actually :3 I love how canon this was!

-xoxo
3 - hearts and flowers chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
It was so cute! It just made me crumble with it's sweetness.
D.L. Hanson chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is just too funny, the funniest part is that the whole time i was looking for a fanfic to read i was thinking of this exact scene XDD "you bought me plastic ware! IT WAS ON SALE GOSH!"

lolx anyways it was awesome
moosie49 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hahahah that was absolutely adorable XD it made me smile to say the least, although...the one part about the true love in his eyes that existed in fairy tales was slightly out of character for Remy. Overall, though, i loved it.
Lovin'Gal chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great job! You should add some more one shots onto this; I know it says "Complete," but you could start a whole little collection!