Reviews for Can You Turn It Down?
Not nameless chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You have such an amazing ability to write lemon! Twas so awesome that I reread it 3 times xD I also love you. Not in the creepy stalker way lol. You should become an author O_O no joke.
MsSupreme chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
amazing completely amazing XD
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Such an adorable story and freaking intense yummy smex! Oh yea! Loved it! _
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
-sighs happily- I love well written stories like this... 3 3

IT WAS SO ADORABLE! w! Not only was the story well written and easy-flowing, but everything was described in a way that gave me a pretty freaking hot picture in my head. XDD;

Mm, Demyx and Zexion They're so adorable. .w. You just can't help but love them, especially in a sweet story like this. Well... it was more smut than sweet but still...

You're an excellent author. I am so glad this is the last fanfic I read before going to bed. XD
ohSNAP chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
...i love you. that was the best zexyxdemy fic i've ever yuuu for writing it!
Axel-P chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Well...uhm...that was great... -is loss at words-
ll-Literate Uke-ll chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
your writing skill is amazing. The story makes you feel a bit awkward too when it says that Zexion is frozen there after her walks in on 'Demyx's Alone time'. Keep up to great work :)
xDelfin chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
WOOO! Another awesome lemon! CAN YOU WRITE A SISTER FIC? I wanna see the natural redhead parade and the messy fashion whore :D I ALSO want to see the nature of their twisted relationship(s) 8D It sounds so interesting ! Thanks for writing

YHS

xDelfin
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh poor Zexy XD he didn't stand a chance the moment he opened that door. But seriously, this was really well written. I'm always amazed at how well you write the lemon scenes, especially with how long you can drag them out. That is a skill i would like to learn.

And on a side note: one of the things i loved best was your nod to the weird love-square Axel/Sora/Roxas/Riku have going on D I'm not a huge fan of the traditional pairings (AkuRoku and SoRiku) but i totally love it when they're all in it together, haha.
Blue Pin chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I HAVE READ IT! X3333

It’s so amazing I wanna cry! X33333

Now, I have a big problem to not think about this very adorable story continuously and force my lazy ass to study for tomorrow mid test!

Thank you for this incredible fic! All your stories are amazing! Can’t wait for the next! :3

Thank you soo much once again!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Loooooooooveeeeee it! This is by far one of my favorite pairings and you're amazing at writing it! You're seriously one of if not my favorite author and every time I read one of your pieces of art I fall in love all over again. I love you and your work!
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*squeal!* Absolutely adorable! I must say I kept picturing ninja Zexion the entire time I was reading this. The cohesiveness of all of your stories never ceases to amaze me, especially after I get through reading this where portions if written by basically anyone else would have sounded odd and broken the flow. I love how easily you can throw in what, for example, Zexion's wearing and it doesn't distract from the story at all, where in most cases I just wonder why it was necessary to include. I'm in love with yet another of your stories. Beautiful, as always.
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I absolutely loved it.

I really like how you kept incorporating how Zexion and Demyx used to be together, and how neither one of them really wanted to give each other up in the first place. It was definitely a nice touch.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more of your stuff; I adore your writing.
Sora017 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Great story. I loved it, then again I love all ure storys. Keep up the good work. :-D
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was such a wonderful story! oh I just loved it!

Come to think of it...I love pretty much all of your stuff. :D

You're definitely a favorite writer of mine. :DD

KEEP WRITING!