Reviews for The Process of Getting to Know Each Other
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
You know, with the way you handle the language in these, I think you could write a "Process of the first 'night' together" and do a fantastic job. I like that you focus on the thoughts and feelings, and I think you could write a first night without making it too explicit. ;)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow. wow. wow.. great. I love how you write the two. amazing and eames is so charming to our little arthur :-)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I was a little surprised by the age change, but I really enjoyed it. A nice sort of "beginning to work together" moment. I enjoyed reading it :) I'll keep you posted if I think of any ideas haha
JayElEl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I always love it when people write about a younger version of Arthur :D He's lovely.

This was lovely :)

Suggestions:

- Making dinner. Like a complicated dinner. Having Arthur being all anal about following a recipe and Eames trying to throw random stuff in and distract Arthur during important processes :D

- It isn't really a DAILY routine (Well.. maybe in their career) but having the two packing for a vacation/ to move would be interesting. Having them bicker about necessary items and falling into memories.

- Cleaning/Laundry. Preferably laundry. I can see plenty being amusing there.

- Buying groceries/ going to the sore.

These are the only routines I could think of that I could also think of something cute/funny/detailed going on.
Karallaye chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You know I can't let you stop this series! It's too adorable for words.

So this is when they first meet? Cool. I caught the little coffee/hot chocolate bit, very cute. ;D

Idea- Possibly, the process of... Drying someone Else's tears.?
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was wonderful, as always. I love the way you write Eames. P

I'd love to see an advanced version of this. You know, really getting to know each other, the back stories and all. It's actually what I was expecting when I saw the title.

Also, I'd love you to write them make love. I just know it'd be perfect.

Hmmm, and you could write The Process of Watching TV. I don't know why I thought of that...